phone mount for this car?

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
I have yet to see a nice mount for the large iPhone plus phones ?? The vent clip ones I don't think will work due to the angle of our vents, and I don't trust using a sticky tape on the dash. Anyone have any suggestions?? do these work? https://goo.gl/jVSKMg ? these are only 50cm though, that only about 1.6 feet long
Sponsored

OP
OP

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
Can you provide a photo of your phone mounted? I didn't know if those small vent holders would be sufficient due to the angle that the vents sit. I would think your phone screen would be angled toward roof too much

OP
OP

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
Not bad but I wonder about the side window not defrosting when it's cold ? I guess I could put it on center vents as well since the angles are the same

aLL STaR Gene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Honda Integra Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does that stick by magnet correct? Is the magnet inside your case or on back of case?
Yup, the magnet is on the inside of my case. I've had a few different Scosche mounts in other cars and they've all been great.

takrdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 E90 Supercharged BMW M3, 2016 Honda Civic EX-L Coupe
Country flag
I have an iPhone and hate apple maps....I use it so I can watch Waze....

OP
OP

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
Apple Maps blows. And Apple Car Play still hasn't been fixed. According to Honda they are aware of the issues as of over a month ago

OP
OP

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
This what I did with my EXT. I got the idea from a previous post here. I have it mounted via double-sided tape in the open area in front of the shifter. I have an iPhone 7 plus and it fits perfectly horizontal. Amazon has them.

Honda Civic 10th gen phone mount for this car? main3-800x800
In measuring my iPhone 6 Plus in that space, it looks like it just fits and if it's plugged in it won't fit.
Sponsored