Phoenix Yellow 2020 Civic Type R facelift refresh model spotted testing at Nurburgring

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
HPJ won't be happy if he spent all that $ on the "only" PY CTR in the world. Oops. The only thing in those pics that interests me is that front grill, unless they just removed it (which is what it looks like.)

00typer1071

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRX STI
Country flag
HPJ won't be happy if he spent all that $ on the "only" PY CTR in the world. Oops. The only thing in those pics that interests me is that front grill, unless they just removed it (which is what it looks like.)
I bet he didn't spend a penny. Most if not all the work on his car was probably sponsored.
He also didn't pay msrp for his Type R like we all did! You can be sure of that! :)

Last edited:

bouford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 AP1/18 FK8/19 CV2
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I bet he didn't spend a penny. Most if not all the work on his car was probably sponsored.
He also didn't pay msrp for his Type R like we all did! You can be sure of that! :)
:flame:

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Based on what evidence, whatsoever?
What he said. I think he would at least have an easier time paying MSRP. He's a YouTuber. Even a Hollywood star has to pay for cars, if not, getting gauched because of their status.

d1390

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
If im not mistaken the 2019 model also had similar fake vents as the pheonix yellow fk8 and when it came out, it was still the same one we all have.

Honda Civic 10th gen Phoenix Yellow 2020 Civic Type R facelift refresh model spotted testing at Nurburgring ?format=1000w

Honda Civic 10th gen Phoenix Yellow 2020 Civic Type R facelift refresh model spotted testing at Nurburgring ?format=1000w

sean465

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Championship White Civic Type R FK8 R-03927
Country flag
If im not mistaken the 2019 model also had similar fake vents as the pheonix yellow fk8 and when it came out, it was still the same one we all have.

?format=1000w.jpg

?format=1000w.jpg
This wasn't t the 2019 car, it is the face lift in early testing. We will see whats under the camo in the autumn I reckon

GMK5321

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M3 - 6MT
Country flag
I have been planning on getting a new car this September/October before the lease is up on my current car in December. Does anyone know approximately when the 2020 model year of the type r would be out? I would hate to get a 2019 a day before the 2020 is announced especially if I could’ve be gotten Phoenix yellow.

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
I think we've moved on with that being a 2019 model. I hav
I have been planning on getting a new car this September/October before the lease is up on my current car in December. Does anyone know approximately when the 2020 model year of the type r would be out? I would hate to get a 2019 a day before the 2020 is announced especially if I could’ve be gotten Phoenix yellow.
MY (Mid Year) refreshes usually happen during late fall. Like October, November. I'm the last person to say to not be stickler for color just because it's the hype and will probably get you the attention of newest and latest. If you really want the CTR and everything aligns with you, then get it. Other than possible new color and minor cosmetic changes, I doubt any major changes until 11th gen. Really think about the stupidity of how it's been for people to secure 1 with all the ADMs and other bullcrap. Assuming dealerships not even gonna try and trap you into thinking this is a 1 of a kind color, limited edition 100 of 100, no where else will have it, marketing scheme. Really though, don't have FOMO unless the 11th gen is around the corner.

Championship White is the flagship color for this gen's CTR BTW.

GMK5321

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M3 - 6MT
Country flag
I think we've moved on with that being a 2019 model. I hav

MY (Mid Year) refreshes usually happen during late fall. Like October, November. I'm the last person to say to not be stickler for color just because it's the hype and will probably get you the attention of newest and latest. If you really want the CTR and everything aligns with you, then get it. Other than possible new color and minor cosmetic changes, I doubt any major changes until 11th gen. Really think about the stupidity of how it's been for people to secure 1 with all the ADMs and other bullcrap. Assuming dealerships not even gonna try and trap you into thinking this is a 1 of a kind color, limited edition 100 of 100, no where else will have it, marketing scheme. Really though, don't have FOMO unless the 11th gen is around the corner.

Championship White is the flagship color for this gen's CTR BTW.
Thank you so much for the info! I hope everything aligns well. I’m not too worried about dealer markup though, I just like the color. I happen to be extremely fortunate to have a family friend that owns multiple Honda dealerships in south Florida (what a nice connection to have lol). I asked her if she can help me out and she said anything I want at cost (I’m a bit spoiled). Sorry I don’t mean to try to sound like a prick, I’m just hoping she pulls through for me and that the yellow actually comes out. I like white, but I just had a white car not too long ago. I’ve only ever done black or white. I want to go way out there with my next car.

00typer1071

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRX STI
Country flag
Based on what evidence, whatsoever?
The guy literally thanks companies for hooking him up with parts in his videos. I recommend you watch one.

He provides advertisement for all the business he mentiones hence they sponsor him! Common sense....

Last edited:

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Thank you so much for the info! I hope everything aligns well. I’m not too worried about dealer markup though, I just like the color. I happen to be extremely fortunate to have a family friend that owns multiple Honda dealerships in south Florida (what a nice connection to have lol). I asked her if she can help me out and she said anything I want at cost (I’m a bit spoiled). Sorry I don’t mean to try to sound like a prick, I’m just hoping she pulls through for me and that the yellow actually comes out. I like white, but I just had a white car not too long ago. I’ve only ever done black or white. I want to go way out there with my next car.
Honda's yellow is pretty unique indeed
Sponsored