Philips Diamond Vision (5000K) H11 Halogen Headlights

PaperWingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WOP Civic EX-T
Country flag
Decided to pick these up for $48CAD (free shipping and delivery with 20% off the original price of $60) as LEDs and HIDs were out of the question due to cost. I can gladly say that I am very pleased with the outcome!

I ordered them at the beginning of May and waited a whole month before contacting the supplier last week as the package never came and they were unable to locate/track it (free shipping/delivery, un-tracked). They gladly agreed to sending me another set for free as they admitted that it was most likely lost in translation. They did however use a tracking number this time to ensure that it wouldn't happen again. The tracking number showed it was delivered to my local mailbox today so I rushed home after work and opened my mailbox to a very nice surprise; both packages were sitting right there waiting for me to pick them up! I can only assume that the first un-tracked package got lost in translation and ended up in my mailbox weeks later. In the end I ended up with two sets for the price of one! :D

Unfortunately I forgot to take a before shot but I did manage to get a mid-swap and after shots.

Honda Civic 10th gen Philips Diamond Vision (5000K) H11 Halogen Headlights DSC_0054.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Philips Diamond Vision (5000K) H11 Halogen Headlights DSC_0064.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Philips Diamond Vision (5000K) H11 Halogen Headlights DSC_0068.JPG

I would strongly recommend these halogen bulbs for anyone who doesn't have a Touring model and wants the white 5000K look but without the hassle and price tag of LEDs and HIDs!

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I didn't see you post this until after I sent a reply to your post on the "What did you do..." thread. But would you be able to post some other pics of the light projected about 10-15 feet away from a wall or garage? I'm curious as to how the cutoff looks. Thanks.

mechatune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.slow
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where did u get them? I got mine from powerbulbs.com, came up to about $56cad if I can recall.

Had these on since December. The temperature color matches the DRLs, probably the best Halogen you can buy in terms of quality/price.

However, you do lose a little bit in output distance compared to the factory bulbs. I'll be switching to LEDs soon, either OPT7 or xenondepot.
Sponsored