Fk8_Borwax

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic type r
Country flag
Went to dyno my car today cheap 50 bucks just too see what I was really making my supporting mods are a Maperformance downpipe catted mishimoto intake and a prl intercooler I put down 350whp and this was on a dyno jet so that 380whp they said is a little off
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fk8_Borwax

Fk8_Borwax

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic type r
Country flag
Also I know my username is fc3_Borwax but I got a type r a year ago the website won’t let me change my username

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Contact the site admin and they can change it for you.

slowRthanU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 civic hatch
Country flag
Those numbers don't seem too far off honestly... How do you like the drivability of the tune vs base maps on hondata?

Vaporeon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Civic Type R
Country flag
Went to dyno my car today cheap 50 bucks just too see what I was really making my supporting mods are a Maperformance downpipe catted mishimoto intake and a prl intercooler I put down 350whp and this was on a dyno jet so that 380whp they said is a little off
When I see people spending $800 CAD for Dyno tunes to hit 350 as well... I think this tune has the best value for performance lol.

OP
OP
Fk8_Borwax

Fk8_Borwax

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic type r
Country flag
Those numbers don't seem too far off honestly... How do you like the drivability of the tune vs base maps on hondata?
This tune is far superior when I first flashed the pherable tune I couldn’t believe how much power the car picked up this thing punch’s above its weight class now I beat cars that I definitely shouldn’t and it just drives very smooth

OP
OP
Fk8_Borwax

Fk8_Borwax

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic type r
Country flag
Also yeah I realize that 350whp isn’t far off I never got a baseline to see where I was at first but at the end the day it’s just a number so I don’t really care just sharing info the car drives great definitely suggest the pherable tune!