First Name
Deric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda civic Si sedan, 2016 Honda civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cameron Hill is going to get it and I assume provide some feedback on his Youtube channel. Cameron seems pretty legit and definitely a normal guy like (most of) us.
It seems that the Phearable tune was a bit slower than his tsp stage 1... maybe im wrong but im only impressed with being able to switch on revhang to do idle rev boost blow offs lol.
Sponsored

RoB y4h3ll

First Name
Deric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Iā€™d prefer a dyno with the delta, some popular tunes increase throttle sensitivity which gives the perception of being faster. In the video, Cameron swore by his previous tune but prefers his new one.
Also remember, he went through mood swings with his car too... lol so give him some time to evaluate the tune a bit more to get more of a definitive answer. Ill be getting the tune to just have on my v2 so that i can run which ever I want for any application.

ChefBoyardeez10

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic FC3
Country flag
Also remember, he went through mood swings with his car too... lol so give him some time to evaluate the tune a bit more to get more of a definitive answer. Ill be getting the tune to just have on my v2 so that i can run which ever I want for any application.
I know, I appreciate his content.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
@cameron.hill was interested in doing a friendly race challenge for one of his YouTube segments a couple months back. If he's still interested and he gets back to me and lets me drive his Si (I'll let him drive my IS350) I can tell you guys if this tune is worth it. It seems like the tuner put a lot of work into it

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
I know info is limited at this time. But anyone know how this tune affects the mpg?

same question for the tsp?

thanks in advance.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

RoB y4h3ll

First Name
Deric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I love the tune so far. I feel like there's more torque in this tune compared to the TSP.

SHAYN3R

First Name
SHAYNE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I just picked this tune up today. I too am coming from TSP stage 1 and I also have a catless DP and a PRL intake. I opted for the ā€˜GODā€™ mode because I already have the DP so, I thought what the heck.

Took it for a quick run tonight, was still waiting for my K. Con to drop to .49 so I was pretty easy on it. Fuel trims looked great, it burbles quite a bit under 2000rpms now, all the time. My TSP tune would do that occasionally. I thought Iā€™d try the GOD mode because, you know, itā€™s 12:30 in the morning.. it starts off as loud burbles then it cracks and pops, it actually sounds decent. Itā€™s not extremely obnoxious like what you see with BMWs. I also have a magnaflow catback so that amplifies it too.

I watched Cameronā€™s video and I can agree it feels smoother. I did one pull in 3rd merging on the highway and it definitely has more torque than TSP but I didnā€™t get a chance to wind it right out. Iā€™ll continue this review tomorrow when I take it out for a long drive. Maybe Iā€™ll start a new thread. Cheers.

Dan-O

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
He kinda just says itā€™s smooth and wow over and over...
Finally someone agrees. Total waste of a video. I appreciate the dude trying to bring some info out, but he needs to script what he's going to say, because on the fly it was like a review from an excited kid.

ChefBoyardeez10

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic FC3
Country flag
I just picked this tune up today. I too am coming from TSP stage 1 and I also have a catless DP and a PRL intake. I opted for the ā€˜GODā€™ mode because I already have the DP so, I thought what the heck.

Took it for a quick run tonight, was still waiting for my K. Con to drop to .49 so I was pretty easy on it. Fuel trims looked great, it burbles quite a bit under 2000rpms now, all the time. My TSP tune would do that occasionally. I thought Iā€™d try the GOD mode because, you know, itā€™s 12:30 in the morning.. it starts off as loud burbles then it cracks and pops, it actually sounds decent. Itā€™s not extremely obnoxious like what you see with BMWs. I also have a magnaflow catback so that amplifies it too.

I watched Cameronā€™s video and I can agree it feels smoother. I did one pull in 3rd merging on the highway and it definitely has more torque than TSP but I didnā€™t get a chance to wind it right out. Iā€™ll continue this review tomorrow when I take it out for a long drive. Maybe Iā€™ll start a new thread. Cheers.
Thanks for the update, I do not meat to hijack this thread from the OP, but can you start a new thread? And tag me in it so I can keep reading. From your write up you gave me more information than this guys YouTube video ???

ChefBoyardeez10

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic FC3
Country flag
Finally someone agrees. Total waste of a video. I appreciate the dude trying to bring some info out, but he needs to script what he's going to say, because on the fly it was like a review from an excited kid.
Itā€™s alright though, not bashing on him at all. I just wanted to hear facts and numbers and possible topics to think about, but hey who cares.

SHAYN3R

First Name
SHAYNE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Reactions: Myx

RoB y4h3ll

First Name
Deric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Have you posted your info on the "tuned civic X reliability survey" yet?
If not, could you please do this for us? It helps people figure out what's going on with their issues, or helps motivate people to tune with specific tunes. Also, could you please @RoB y4h3ll me please!
Thanks man!

Here is the survey link.

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/the-tuned-civic-x-reliability-survey.42361/

@gtman
Sponsored