Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Have you posted your info on the "tuned civic X reliability survey" yet?
If not, could you please do this for us? It helps people figure out what's going on with their issues, or helps motivate people to tune with specific tunes. Also, could you please @RoB y4h3ll me please!
Thanks man!

Here is the survey link.

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/the-tuned-civic-x-reliability-survey.42361/

@gtman
RoB, he actually posted a survey a while back and mentioned he will update it soon. Thanks for the looking out. :cool:
Sponsored

RoB y4h3ll

First Name
Deric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda civic Si sedan, 2016 Honda civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
RoB, he actually posted s survey a while back and mentioned he will update it soon. Thanks for the looking out. :cool:

Ahh sweet! Alright, I am adhd soo... that's what happened there lol ..

Dan-O

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
It’s alright though, not bashing on him at all. I just wanted to hear facts and numbers and possible topics to think about, but hey who cares.
Yeah of course it's nothing personal, i just felt like i lost 10 mins of my life lol

Rich19Si

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Yeah of course it's nothing personal, i just felt like i lost 10 mins of my life lol
People waste way more than 10 min on social media. On a serious note, only thing he can really do is use dragy but he doesn’t have his TSP tune anymore. He’d probably take a lot of flame if he says it feels faster as most of the civic x forum users are loyal to specific brands.

Reactions: Myx

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag

Dan-O

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
People waste way more than 10 min on social media. On a serious note, only thing he can really do is use dragy but he doesn’t have his TSP tune anymore. He’d probably take a lot of flame if he says it feels faster as most of the civic x forum users are loyal to specific brands.
Yeah of course we all waste time like this, but i'd rather get something for my time lol just had my hopes up is all. As for saying this or that, yeah there's no winning with the internet. The best you can do is produce quality content. A big part of that is unbiased data and of course their personal opinion, but mostly the facts.

generem

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Thank you for this thread. it convinced me to try the tune out.. Just placed my order. Currently running TSP 1

AdamSI

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Country flag
Thank you for this thread. it convinced me to try the tune out.. Just placed my order. Currently running TSP 1
give us your thoughts after you drive on it. I've driven on MAP stage 1 and TSP. mabey i'll give this tune a try

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R Touring (SGP) (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve recently noticed a slight sputter when letting off the accelerator, while on the Phearable tune. I hadn’t noticed it previously on TSP, but I flashed back to TSP and it is still there. It isn’t very prominent and it’s possible it was always there and I just hadn’t noticed (I haven’t been tuned that long). I’ll mess with it, but wondered if this is common - maybe a downside to turning off rev hang?

DmK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I’ve recently noticed a slight sputter when letting off the accelerator, while on the Phearable tune. I hadn’t noticed it previously on TSP, but I flashed back to TSP and it is still there. It isn’t very prominent and it’s possible it was always there and I just hadn’t noticed (I haven’t been tuned that long). I’ll mess with it, but wondered if this is common - maybe a downside to turning off rev hang?
Can you explain what do you call slight sputter please

OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
Same. I would describe it more as a lag when getting off the throttle then back on it in 2nd and 3rd gear. Like the first 1/2” of pedal is dead than it “catches” and accelerates. Interestingly I noticed this after my PRL intercooler/charge pipe install.

DmK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Any other weird problems

OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
Any other weird problems
Not for me, other than what I described. I’ve been running Phearable tune for about a month/1000 miles.

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R Touring (SGP) (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can you explain what do you call slight sputter please
Maybe it’s more of a stutter. Slight jerkiness briefly when coming off the throttle at certain RPMs. I don’t think it’s anything of concern, but I don’t think it was apparent before I tuned the car. I’m fine with a this as a slight drawback while adding boost/acceleration/torque and reduction of rev hang from the tune.

DmK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Maybe it’s more of a stutter. Slight jerkiness briefly when coming off the throttle at certain RPMs. I don’t think it’s anything of concern, but I don’t think it was apparent before I tuned the car. I’m fine with a this as a slight drawback while adding boost/acceleration/torque and reduction of rev hang from the tune.
I mean it was before even with TSP that’s what you get when you making more power;)
Sponsored