cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
I've seen this tune pop up in a couple of threads as it appears to be a fairly new release. From my reading, TSP Stage 1 has been the gold standard of sorts on a stock/bolt-ons car, but the Phearable Stage 1 appears to offer quite a bit more torque at least. While chasing crazy high numbers isn't my goal, if all things are equal it seems that the Phearable provides more bang for the buck. However, just from time on the market, there is a lot more miles/feedback on the the TSP Stage 1. Any user experience/thoughts on the new Phearable Stage 1 tune for the Si?
Sponsored

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
From their website
- REAL DynoJet numbers: Gain 68 Horsepower 86 Torque a completely stock Honda Civic Si 1.5T (235 HP 285 torque)

Tsp stage 1 advertises 237 whp and 281 torque

I wouldnt say 4 more torque is quite a bit more. Based on the numbers they seem to be fairly equal. And looking at their dyno graphs it seems really the only difference is tsp peak torque hits like 300 rpm sooner. Both have power carrying to redline. Keep in mind though different dynos and different vehicles will have some variation in what numbers they put out.

Honestly, you probably won't notice a difference between two when driving. But, in my opinion what puts TSP above this new tune is that its tried and tested and used by many, many people with little issues.
This is my first time hearing about Phearable so I can't give any more meaningful feedback on it.

If you do get the Phearable tune, please leave some feedback here for others. More viable options is never a bad thing.

OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
From their website
- REAL DynoJet numbers: Gain 68 Horsepower 86 Torque a completely stock Honda Civic Si 1.5T (235 HP 285 torque)

Tsp stage 1 advertises 237 whp and 281 torque

I wouldnt say 4 more torque is quite a bit more. Based on the numbers they seem to be fairly equal. And looking at their dyno graphs it seems really the only difference is tsp peak torque hits like 300 rpm sooner. Both have power carrying to redline. Keep in mind though different dynos and different vehicles will have some variation in what numbers they put out.

Honestly, you probably won't notice a difference between two when driving. But, in my opinion what puts TSP above this new tune is that its tried and tested and used by many, many people with little issues.
This is my first time hearing about Phearable so I can't give any more meaningful feedback on it.

If you do get the Phearable tune, please leave some feedback here for others. More viable options is never a bad thing.
I guess I had the numbers mixed up in my head; I mistakenly thought that the Phearable made 30 more wtq or something.

I literally shook my head when I read the silly named "God Mode" because it makes cracks and pops yo! Oh well, I guess there is definitely a market for that stuff.

OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Cameron Hill is going to get it and I assume provide some feedback on his Youtube channel. Cameron seems pretty legit and definitely a normal guy like (most of) us.
i actually just reached out to him!

ChefBoyardeez10

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic FC3
Country flag
Really interested in This flash, no need for GOD mode but I’d let it sing a couple of times.

Rich19Si

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Really interested in This flash, no need for GOD mode but I’d let it sing a couple of times.
It appears you can order it without GOD mode, but it looks like this OTS has the highest delta. I would have loved compare this tune to the others I’ve had on the dyno when I had my Si. The advertised 68 net hp is an incredible amount for just a tune.

Last edited:

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
There's 2 videos on YouTube now of this tune, both are members on this forum

koriw1.5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
That dude Cameron already has it covered.
Been following his build since day one.

koriw1.5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
It's a "first impression/reaction video"

What more would you say?

He will have more content in the following days. Patience young Jedi.

Rich19Si

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I’d prefer a dyno with the delta, some popular tunes increase throttle sensitivity which gives the perception of being faster. In the video, Cameron swore by his previous tune but prefers his new one.

ChefBoyardeez10

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic FC3
Country flag
It's a "first impression/reaction video"

What more would you say?

He will have more content in the following days. Patience young Jedi.
maybe some real INFORMATION LOL, not dissing this guy and his video. just wish i didnt waste my time watching it, maybe give us some real information not just stuff from the website...

What more would I say? a lot besides WOW
I’d prefer a dyno with the delta, some popular tunes increase throttle sensitivity which gives the perception of being faster. In the video, Cameron swore by his previous tune but prefers his new one.
I’m having a feeling I will get the tune from this guy. GOD MODE option but I will really never run god mode. I do have a catless dp
Sponsored