OneShot

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
So i’m genuinely curious what happens when I use GOD mode from phearable with a PLM catted down pipe ? What happens to the downpipe?
Sponsored

LBP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
PLM? It’ll explode like a frag grenade, the cool kids will shake their heads and the hot girls will laugh at you.

I kid. In actuality it may damage the catalyst element over a very extended period of time, same as any gurgle/crackle/pop tune could do to any catalyst in theory. I cannot say that whatever catalyst PLM sources is more susceptible to damage than others, despite their reputation as a knockoff brand.

OP
OP

OneShot

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
PLM? It’ll explode like a frag grenade, the cool kids will shake their heads and the hot girls will laugh at you.

I kid. In actuality it may damage the catalyst element over a very extended period of time, same as any gurgle/crackle/pop tune could do to any catalyst in theory. I cannot say that whatever catalyst PLM sources is more susceptible to damage than others, despite their reputation as a knockoff brand.
thank you for your input to be quite fair it would only be used to enter/leave meets but to which I rarely go to because it’s starting to get cold.
Sponsored