Nikw91

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit Sport. ‘19 WRB WRX STI
Country flag
Since Phearable is having 10% off their k-tuner V1.2 that includes the “phearable 1.5 tune for the non-si”.. I was wondering, is it the same tune for CVT and manual? I have a CVT and don’t want to order this tune and it not work because it’s for manual only...

for those wondering, $404 with tune.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nikw91

Nikw91

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit Sport. ‘19 WRB WRX STI
Country flag
Question: I received my Ktuner today, I can’t install until I drive 1.5 hours to a family members house Friday to install since I have a MacBook... I got a email asking for my ecu number which I replied to Sunday after buying Saturday from @phearable . Question, does the phearable 1.5 tune come preloaded into the Ktuner or do they have to email it to me? Trying to get everything set up before I make the drive Friday

NixChixFix

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Question: I received my Ktuner today, I can’t install until I drive 1.5 hours to a family members house Friday to install since I have a MacBook... I got a email asking for my ecu number which I replied to Sunday after buying Saturday from @phearable . Question, does the phearable 1.5 tune come preloaded into the Ktuner or do they have to email it to me? Trying to get everything set up before I make the drive Friday
They email the tune file to you separately.

phearable

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.phearable.net
Vehicle(s)
Tuner
Country flag
It is emailed to you. Check your email.