Stockblock

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Based off your previous comments I'd check the continuity of the wires with a multi meter. Even then I'd pay close attention to the pins and maybe even rewire it with a thicker wire, making sure to leave some slack so it. Lmk if that helps ๐Ÿ‘

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
Based off your previous comments I'd check the continuity of the wires with a multi meter. Even then I'd pay close attention to the pins and maybe even rewire it with a thicker wire, making sure to leave some slack so it. Lmk if that helps ๐Ÿ‘
I did use thicker wire. I was at orilleys just now and my christmas lights are back again. What i noted is power is slightly lacking via ktuner yet when im on Ktune acceleration suffers. Im wondering if my waste gate is faulty. Im about to swap out my spark plugs note my ktune. Pics attached

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/2f/15/A7849BE2-CB57-45F9-98B5-0E07E4ED8A6C/67841631616__C2671D62-FEA0-49B7-9417-DB60FC8BBDA7.MOV

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
This problem is persistent now my ecu kicks out the ktuner ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ Its the only way i can explain it.

st4xor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I, too, was just recently afflicted by P0035. Repairing a green wire seems to have fixed the issue for me, so I figured I would tack-on my experience here. I have a '20 Si sedan w/ ~38k miles.

Was leaving work one cold evening, got the car under load and got the Christmas tree dash. Scanner revealed the following codes:
  • P0035 -- Turbo bypass control solenoid valve circuit high voltage (Permanent + Temp)
  • U0416 -- VSA Brake Actuator Malfunction
  • U0416:68 -- VSA System Malfunction
Tested my battery with a multimeter and it was low (11.8v), and it was still my original OEM battery so I figured I would start there. But the issue persisted, at which point, I dug in and found all the threads here and on Facebook, etc.

I found this YouTube vid super helpful with diagnosing and fixing, so check it out. I had just been messing around on the back side of the engine (oil temp/pressure sensor wire routing) the prior weekend, so strongly suspected the green wire behind the engine by the oil cap. Sure enough, when I pulled off the electrical tape (no visible damage from the outside) I found this, just like the OP:

Honda Civic 10th gen persistent error code p0035... 1000002935

The YouTube vid helped with connector disassembly, but one tip on pulling out the pins is that you need to apply pressure with a small flathead or similar right here so the metal can clear a square protrusion in the plastic plug body:

Honda Civic 10th gen persistent error code p0035... 1000002937

I tried to give the short green wire still attached to the pin as much of a mechanical connection to the pigtail extension as I could before I soldered, but there wasn't much of the green wire left to work with:

Honda Civic 10th gen persistent error code p0035... 1000002942

Finally, here is the plug re-assembled and pigtails soldered back to the harness wires before heat shrink + sheathing:

Honda Civic 10th gen persistent error code p0035... 1000002945