First Name
Abid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
Hey guys,

I have a 2016 honda civic ex sedan 2.0L Civic CVT and I'm looking to do some performance upgrades for my car if possible to increase power. Before you say it I know what you're thinking...."I should I have got the 1.5T if I wanted more power" but I got this car a couple years ago and when I got it I wasn't thinking about power and tbh I just wanted a car at the time. Now i'm probably gunna have this car for the next 3-4 years because I'm a student so I'm trying to make the best out of what I have. Also I don't want to trade the car in now for a 1.5L either because I have done lots of exterior and interior mods to my car already so I want to stick with it for that reason as well.

Can anyone please recommend any performance upgrades I can do to the 2.0L where I can see noticeable improvement in power? I was looking into possibly getting a Ktuner? Maybe a cold air intake? Custom tune? Adding a turbocharger or supercharger if possible? Will these upgrades improve power?

If anyone has done any of these performance upgrades to their 2.0L civics please let me know if you noticed improvement in power with the upgrades or not. Or even if anyone knows any information on this topic then please let me know thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Abid

First Name
Abid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Not yet, I do want a Ktuner though with the mods I have, was too stubborn when first modifying to ignore buying a tuner
Ahh okay I see! Do you recommend any other performance mods I should do after getting a ktuner?

OP
OP

Abid

First Name
Abid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
CAI cause they go "woosh" :love: and a cvt oil cooler to prolong the life of the tranny, these are my opinions though. Engine cooling is my number 1
Do you have any links or know where I could buy these things? Sorry for asking for so much btw.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
caí, ktuner, rv6 downpipe. Pretty much the only things you can do. I would get a custom tune once you get all 3 things.

OP
OP

Abid

First Name
Abid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
caí, ktuner, rv6 downpipe. Pretty much the only things you can do. I would get a custom tune once you get all 3 things.
Have you done any of these performance mods to your car?