First Name
Homayoun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a performance exhaust system for my 2021 Honda Civic Sport Sedan. CVT w/ 2.0L 4-Cyl. Engine. I've been looking all over online and there seems to only be exhausts for hatchbacks or Type R's.

Let me know what you guys think would be my best option here. At this point, I feel like the only solution is a muffler delete but I don't want interior drone.
Sponsored

Nexus713

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport (Sedan)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey,

I was asking same question and unfortunately for our 2.0 NA Civics there is not much aftermarket support for exhaust.

Only thing I can think of, is Invidia N1 Cat Back:
https://www.darksidemotoring.com/pr...an-1-5t-titanium-tip-single-exit-to-the-right

Or custom job in exhaust shop (different muffler, tips etc)

I will definitely follow this thread in case you find something ? I’m not into muffer delete either, i don’t want drone or be it too loud and sound ‚cheap’, althought i understand that 2.0L has limited options if it comes to tuning.

WhosClunk

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 EX CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a performance exhaust system for my 2021 Honda Civic Sport Sedan. CVT w/ 2.0L 4-Cyl. Engine. I've been looking all over online and there seems to only be exhausts for hatchbacks or Type R's.

Let me know what you guys think would be my best option here. At this point, I feel like the only solution is a muffler delete but I don't want interior drone.
there’s also a magnaflow dual exit but it’s pretty expensive. personally, i got a muffler swap with a flowmaster 44 muffler locally and it sounds real deep. gave the low end lots of grunt surprisingly. i think your best option affordably is a muffler swap n keep the resonator. ive got the catless rv6 downpipe so there’s some drone. i was considering buying the 400$ spec-d exhaust for the hatch and custom fitting it before, maybe that’s something you can look into. although the spec d sounds pretty raspy on the past gen on the NA’s. flowmaster doesnt sound obnoxious n now i get some baby gurgles:)

ZachDHonda03

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civic sport
Country flag
there’s also a magnaflow dual exit but it’s pretty expensive. personally, i got a muffler swap with a flowmaster 44 muffler locally and it sounds real deep. gave the low end lots of grunt surprisingly. i think your best option affordably is a muffler swap n keep the resonator. ive got the catless rv6 downpipe so there’s some drone. i was considering buying the 400$ spec-d exhaust for the hatch and custom fitting it before, maybe that’s something you can look into. although the spec d sounds pretty raspy on the past gen on the NA’s. flowmaster doesnt sound obnoxious n now i get some baby gurgles:)
Hey I have the cvt as well and honestly what you described sounds like the best bet for me to get some sound without risk of problems or overpricing. I wanted to ask how loud is the car at idle and high speed with the flowmaster though? I live in CA and the decibel limit is 95 which is dumb lol

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
for 19-21 2d/4d sport, you can use any si exhaust, oem and aftermarket for your respected model, (2d/4d). the rear subframe has the hanger mounts for before rear mufflers, 16-18 im afraid do not. I currently running rv6 catted dp, maximizer front pipe, and the si oem front pipe-back. I did have to trim the diffuser because the si tip is wider. sounds pretty aggressive, Im going to install another resonator after the front pipe to tone it better, but will eventually be going with the r400 when I swap the c4.
Sponsored