People accusing me of 'brake checking' on an open 3 lane road!

Nightshifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R 2020
Country flag
Give me a break (npi). If I'm going 100mph and hitting the brakes to slow down to 40 mph because there's a red light coming up, don't pull up to me and tell me I'm brake checking your ass when the road was wide open with two other lanes to drive in. Damn straight I'm using the brakes (not as much as I could in this car) if the light is red. Guy was like 10 car lengths in back of me and I was braking to slow down from 100 mph going around a nice curve (3 lanes) freshly paved. Only cars were 2 at the red light and nobody else for at least 1/8 mile towards the back. Sheesh... and one should know better than to be behind a CTR and expect this car to stop pretty damn quick. If I was brake checking, I would of done the Car&Driver 70 - 0 in 140 ft. test on them... which I would never brake check anyone. 3 Lanes dude... you had plenty of room and time so don't tell me I'm brake checking your ass =) This car has pretty much the same stats as a 718 S... (braking and handling). So don't cry at me because your 4 door lexus sedan boat doesn't brake or handle that well.
Sponsored

RedBullHondaF1

Banned
Banned
First Name
Speed Maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, 2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I'd have told him to go fuck himself and go learn to drive. This reminds me of a dog walking Karen telling me to slow down when I was doing 25 in a 30. I backed up and asked if she had radar. Then I asked her the speed limit. I told her and her husband to shut the fuck up and mind their business. Go stand on the highway and gtfo. Tellin me to go slow when I was doing 5 under the limit already. Fuck people.