pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
Soo I've been looking into this company on instagram and facebook. The interior trims are full replacement pieces compared to what is in the market of just using adhesive to stick on. I am blown away that you can customize the weave to a specific color. Im very interested but wanted to see if anyone has purchase a interior kit from this company. Trying to get some feed back before I drop some money on my purchase. I'll drop some pictures below.
FORGOT TO ADD THE LINKS
https://pegasuscarbon.com/
https://instagram.com/pegasus_carbon?igshid=11e7obq8vh1az

Honda Civic 10th gen Pegasus Carbon, Carbon fiber interior trim Screenshot_20190822-011505_Instagram

Honda Civic 10th gen Pegasus Carbon, Carbon fiber interior trim Screenshot_20190822-011510_Instagram

Honda Civic 10th gen Pegasus Carbon, Carbon fiber interior trim Screenshot_20190822-011540_Instagram

Honda Civic 10th gen Pegasus Carbon, Carbon fiber interior trim Screenshot_20190822-011526_Instagram

Last edited:

mauiSI19

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now if they could also manufacture CF Hoods, Seibon is pretty much the only option rn.

OP
OP
pwee08

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
I’ve been seeing a lot more of their products as of recent. A couple weeks ago Vader_si posted a video showcasing their door trim pieces and they looked to be really well done. They provided him with the red infused carbon which is refreshing to finally see a carbon company with different options than the generic carbon.

There’s another I follow on Instagram, eastcoastfk8’s or something who recently got the full red carbon interior done by them. Seeing the quality of that work has got my wallet sweating lmao.

Thinking about putting in an order of my own within the coming weeks as I have yet to hear any negative feedback about anything surrounding them
Yeah I was looking at other companies but pegasus seems to be the only one that's doing full replacement dash pieces. Everywhere else is just like a sticker. Not a fan of that. I looked up vader si on youtube I think you mean this video??

Looks super cool I like how he showcase in the dark and in the light how the red reflective inlay just came to life. That's what I'm looking to order the red reflective inlay. Had me rolling the part of your wallet sweating lol. I'm gonna send a message to pegasus and see where it goes from there. I just wanted to get as much feed back or see if anyone on here already order from the pegasus website.

OP
OP
pwee08

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
Now if they could also manufacture CF Hoods, Seibon is pretty much the only option rn.
THAT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME!!! Carbon is endless so maybe they are doing r&d.

OP
OP
pwee08

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
Ooo, it’s comes in matte, also! And 8-pc set for a manual coupe is almost $600. :eek:
Yeah they even have matte finish from what I see. But that's not a lot of $$. 600 dollars divided in 8 is 75 bucks an item. That's a killer dealer for full replacement carbon fiber. The sticker crap is costing like 40 to 50 bucks that you just slapp on.

OP
OP
pwee08

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
They might do exterior in the future!
That's very interesting I hope they venture into doing more things like mirror caps. How do you like your door trims?? Your video you made showcase that red reflection so sexy lol. Any feed back about the the door trims??

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah they even have matte finish from what I see. But that's not a lot of $$. 600 dollars divided in 8 is 75 bucks an item. That's a killer dealer for full replacement carbon fiber. The sticker crap is costing like 40 to 50 bucks that you just slapp on.
Yeah, that's a really good point, especially in light of the quality of these pieces. I'd like to see an even shorter list, or the ability to choose the pieces we'd want (like, I might only want the transverse dash pieces).

OP
OP
pwee08

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
From
Yeah, that's a really good point, especially in light of the quality of these pieces. I'd like to see an even shorter list, or the ability to choose the pieces we'd want (like, I might only want the transverse dash pieces).
From the website it does show you can do a small batch like 3 pieces. I'm gonna hit them up and see how long it takes to get everything done. May place my order.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
From

From the website it does show you can do a small batch like 3 pieces. I'm gonna hit them up and see how long it takes to get everything done. May place my order.
Oh, cool! Yeah, let us know, please.

Vader_Si

First Name
Ryota Watanabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's very interesting I hope they venture into doing more things like mirror caps. How do you like your door trims?? Your video you made showcase that red reflection so sexy lol. Any feed back about the the door trims??
They're actually thinking about it, but no eta. I love it beautiful touch to the interior. Everything fit perfectly like OEM. no fitment issues, just perfect. They're pricey due to full replacement and no fake carbon all crafted at CN at their facility.

OP
OP
pwee08

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
They're actually thinking about it, but no eta. I love it beautiful touch to the interior. Everything fit perfectly like OEM. no fitment issues, just perfect. They're pricey due to full replacement and no fake carbon all crafted at CN at their facility.
That's really cool. I sent pegasus a email today see what they say of the process.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I made an account on there website and got a response. To lazy to copy and paste lol here is a screen shot. 4-5 weeks turn around depending in what you choose.

Screenshot_20190824-235920_Gmail.jpg
Awesome, thank so much!
Sponsored