Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
First of sorry so long. Anyway, so I've seen plenty where someone for help with code/password for pcm/ecu from anyone with valid i-N credentials, however the people asking aren't trusted or think they'd something shady about it. Well, not me. I'm not shady and I don't feel the majority of people are. That given I have and in my possession at all times period of ownership, pictures of build progress, insurance etc (all will likely have redactions, yet provide enough info to have solid conviction and verification this is my vehicle and me. I was in a real bad accident a year ago, and was lucky enough to walk away. I kept my smashed up, now even smaller car, as opposed to throwing her away. I nurtured my little baby dragon back to health all by myself. Never having training or anything close to relivent that said I would be able. I studied all of the cars systems and mechanics. I learned how to paint, pull frames, weld as well as so much more. No help from anyone. I bought every tool I needed to do the job correctly, including a hims honda diagnostic tool also a foxwell 510 elite. I have the latest software downloaded on hims and have reached my final hurdle before being able to drive my car after a year of learning and restoring my now mo beastlyier ride. I built it up to 420whp with a stg 4 act clutch upgraded chra cartridge with billet compression fins and every other cool bolt on I could get from PRL and few other major brands. Your assistance, if there is someone who would lend a hand, is greatly appreciated in advance.
P.s. those who think they might want to try to come to my house and fuck with my shit, please by all means I don't mind. I've run out of paper targets and i like moving targets better anyhow. That's if you get passed the ir cameras, and lazers(<- I made these auto piloted rc's, they lock onto targets in which small drones are deployed, verify intruder alert, and start the party off right until backup, myself, comes busting out on said personal with the street sweeper!) This is no joke as I'm dead ass serious! Special warfare unit Navy '96 if you really wanna test nuts we can do this. Just saying.

Honda Civic 10th gen Pcm/ecu code help 20220819_142810

Honda Civic 10th gen Pcm/ecu code help 20220819_142630

Honda Civic 10th gen Pcm/ecu code help 20220819_173405