• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Password JDM Carbon Fiber ECU covers

Egame2000

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Sup everyone!

up for grabs have 5 password JDM ECU covers.

Condition: brand new wrapped
Fitment: all Xgen except Type R
Finish: carbon fiber
Price: 120 picked up

these are brand new and as most should know they are out of business. This means that what’s in the market is in the market as no more will be produced by them. So first come first serve! Appreciate the time any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me!. Thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen Password JDM Carbon Fiber ECU covers 292F84DA-A13A-44BB-8F30-CD6213A8A02A

Honda Civic 10th gen Password JDM Carbon Fiber ECU covers CDDD70F1-4281-404A-9FBA-45CEA7D2B727

Honda Civic 10th gen Password JDM Carbon Fiber ECU covers A25481E1-4D60-4483-9CCA-BBA2288E33B9

OP
OP

Egame2000

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
These are $110 on the website before the 60% off discount code. That brings them to $44 each from password jdm
Go purchase one off the site and tell me how many are left in the market brand new. These will sell now or later it doesn’t matter to me I just want to make sure you guys have your opportunity. I value your opinion but also you scrolling by would have sufficed.

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
Go purchase one off the site and tell me how many are left in the market brand new. These will sell now or later it doesn’t matter to me I just want to make sure you guys have your opportunity. I value your opinion but also you scrolling by would have sufficed.
I'm more letting my fellow members know that you're kind of price gouging at the moment. I take it you did work for pwjdm according to how you ignored the question? So most likely you got these for free or dirt cheap so why not help these guys and gals out by being more reasonable. Even if they're out of stock site you got the for $44 each so $120 is ridiculous. You're the guy that went and bought all the toilet paper too aren't you? Didn't want to leave any for other folks.

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up. Gotta love flippers.
No problem. They re out of stock on the site because this guy wanted to hoard all of them with his toilet paper and hand sanitizer. So he payed $44 each and wants to charge $120 plus shipping.

OP
OP

Egame2000

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
No problem. They re out of stock on the site because this guy wanted to hoard all of them with his toilet paper and hand sanitizer. So he payed $44 each and wants to charge $120 plus shipping.
Haha toilet paper u a fool bro. Parts are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. If no one is willing to pay it that is ok by me. Man I hate the forums bunch of keyboard warriors thinking they are high and mighty. Anyone else if you are interested slide in the DMs and we can talk. As for this guy have a good time sitting around eating ur hot pockets.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Egame2000

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
And for the record I have 5 Left that’s it for a brand new item never to be produced again. Lol ducking guy thinks I have a truckload.

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I don't eat hot pockets, I have a very strict organic diet of you must know. your picture shows you had 10 at once, so yes you bought up as !any as possible for $44 each an now you're trying to take advantage of my civicx friends. You're a nobody on this forum, you created an account just to make money. Who is the cool now Egame2000? Take you and your carbon fiber garbage somewhere else. You're not needed on this forum.:wave:

OP
OP

Egame2000

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I don't eat hot pockets, I have a very strict organic diet of you must know. your picture shows you had 10 at once, so yes you bought up as !any as possible for $44 each an now you're trying to take advantage of my civicx friends. You're a nobody on this forum, you created an account just to make money. Who is the cool now Egame2000? Take you and your carbon fiber garbage somewhere else. You're not needed on this forum.:wave:
Lol big man here guys ??

glad this doesn’t belong to you.
Make it 2 rolls and we can have a deal lol. Honestly that’s your opinion that’s cool man I got other stuff to worry about then this. My DMs are open tho to anyone else not coming at me like I just spat in ur Cheerios lol. Be well sir.

Sayumm

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, 1997 Integra GSR, 1991 Integra, 1989 Crx
Country flag
Tried ordering from their site a few days ago and it wouldn't let me checkout unless my order was over $9,999.00. I was waiting for the DBZ meme but it wasn't a joke. I would buy alot from them right now if it allowed me to. Sucks no one can keep their company alive. ???
Sponsored