Passenger side front bumper grill on coupe missing pieces

alpineshepherd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hey guys. I just noticed my front bumper grill is missing a few portions of plastic. I could have sworn it was whole when I last washed it, and have no idea why it would be designed this way. But the missing pieces look so perfectly missing that it doesn't looked damaged. I have no idea how it could have broken off so cleanly. They aren't designed like this are they? If not, this is a bummer. Haven't had the car 2 months.

Honda Civic 10th gen Passenger side front bumper grill on coupe missing pieces IMG_20160805_072802161_HDR
Sponsored

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
Hey guys. I just noticed my front bumper grill is missing a few portions of plastic. I could have sworn it was whole when I last washed it, and have no idea why it would be designed this way. But the missing pieces look so perfectly missing that it doesn't looked damaged. I have no idea how it could have broken off so cleanly. They aren't designed like this are they? If not, this is a bummer. Haven't had the car 2 months.

IMG_20160805_072802161_HDR.jpg
I can check when I come home

OP
OP

alpineshepherd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Thank you. I'm concerned about whatever is behind the grill if this is damaged. Anyone know what that part is?

Pearl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CivicT
Missing pieces? Do you mean the opening in the fake mesh? That's a factory-designed opening for the horn and that's the actual horn right inside.

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yup, thats normal, even my sedan is the same way.