First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey all, i am trying to replace my passenger side mirror and I'm having trouble taking the trim piece off that controls the window and i believe its due to the handle on the 10th gen civic si. I cant find any how to videos on newer gen si's. Has anyone removed the passanger side door panel on their si ?

Honda Civic 10th gen Passenger door panel removal. 20200616_110225
Sponsored

OP
OP
Outlawsi

Outlawsi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

10thgenSIcoupeBLK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si coupe
Country flag
Hey guys I know I’m a little late but I can’t post pics for some reason, im wondering if that gray trim 5 inches away from the inner door handle is removable by clips with out taking the entire panel off, thanks in advance wish I could upload the pic I took but it keeps saying “ the file is too big “

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
Hey guys I know I’m a little late but I can’t post pics for some reason, im wondering if that gray trim 5 inches away from the inner door handle is removable by clips with out taking the entire panel off, thanks in advance wish I could upload the pic I took but it keeps saying “ the file is too big “
The armrest (pointed to below)? No. It's held in by screws from inside the panel. btw, to remove the panel, you do not need to remove the plastic piece that has the window switch(es) as showed in the pic. You just need to remove all the screws (there're one or two inside the silver door handle covering for the coupe) and pop out all the clips. And the sedan and coupe panels are different. The thread linked to above shows the sedan. There're other threads that shows the coupe.

You don't need to save the image to a file to post. Just copy the image and paste it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Passenger door panel removal. 1604861302235

Last edited:

10thgenSIcoupeBLK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si coupe
Country flag
The armrest (pointed to below)? No. It's held in by screws from inside the panel. btw, to remove the panel, you do not need to remove the plastic piece that has the window switch(es) as showed in the pic. You just need to remove all the screws (there're one or two inside the silver door handle covering for the coupe) and pop out all the clips. And the sedan and coupe panels are different. The thread linked to above shows the sedan. There're other threads that shows the coupe.

You don't need to save the image to a file to post. Just copy the image and paste it.

1604861302235.png
Ok so I’m your picture do you see the gray trim piece about 1 foot above that arrow ? That’s what I’m talking about

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
Ok so I’m your picture do you see the gray trim piece about 1 foot above that arrow ? That’s what I’m talking about
Oh that. Sorry don't know. I didn't take pictures when my panel was removed.