Dolfandrus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 ctr
Country flag
Hello everybody, I just traded my. 14 e63 and picked up my CTR a couple of weeks ago and just ordered for a FBO. I was going to leave stock but felt it was a little under powered. Ill do a baseline dyno pull to see the before and after. I ordered a Ktuner, Takeda intake, Invidia exhaust, Invidia frontpipe,AFE downpipe and a PRL fmi with Injen piping. Ill let everybody know the results in a few weeks.
Sponsored

NinjamanCTR

Space Force Special Forces
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2018 Ford Expedition Limited, 1998 Ford Contour aka the beater.
Congrats on your purchase! Enjoy!

toddrhodes

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR #16979, '18 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sounds like a whole lot of good decisions there. If I have a suggestion, I'd consider a rear motor mount (Cusco, Hasport) not too far down the line to ensure you're putting power down as well as you can. Nice job, enjoy the ride!

8yourv8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Do you have hondata or ktuner yet?

ctr_no650

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ctr, 2014 Chevy Sonic LTZ, 1990 rover mini
Country flag
Hello everybody, I just traded my. 14 e63 and picked up my CTR a couple of weeks ago and just ordered for a FBO. I was going to leave stock but felt it was a little under powered. Ill do a baseline dyno pull to see the before and after. I ordered a Ktuner, Takeda intake, Invidia exhaust, Invidia frontpipe,AFE downpipe and a PRL fmi with Injen piping. Ill let everybody know the results in a few weeks.
impressive parts list man these parts will be a nice addition for the ctr. i have been stock piling parts for the last 6 months, the final parts are being made now. i am going to do one BIG install day, it'll be my one year anniversary of owning my ctr

OP
OP

Dolfandrus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 ctr
Country flag
Nice, let me know how it turns out. I wanted to do it all at once so I wouldn't have to keep going back.

8yourv8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Dude i made 331whp and 361 torque with hondata and filter cant wait to see how much you get.

toddrhodes

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR #16979, '18 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm interested in your baseline, I did mine on a mustang also. I was at 261/290 hp/tq with only a K&N drop-in filter. With that plus KTuner stage 1 I was at 291/320 hp/tq, in case you need a point of reference. If it matters, the dyno operator was shocked it put down 261 stock, he was expecting 220-ish based on the rated 306. His dyno is a heartbreaker with cars in the 8's barely cracking 600 whp but I have no idea what MPH those cars are doing for that power level.

OP
OP

Dolfandrus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 ctr
Country flag
Those sound like great numbers ill be lucky to get that for baseline. Guess ill know next week...