Parts Help For Modulo Front Splitter

Charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi Everyone, came back to my car in the car park with this damage. I've just quickly sprayed it to make it temporarily passable. Does anyone know where I can buy a Modulo original or replica of one? I'm in Sydney and can only find two places that sell it and they either have no reviews or terrible reviews. Happy to purchase internationally. Thanks in advance for any help. Ta.

Honda Civic 10th gen Parts Help For Modulo Front Splitter 6818B015-B610-4A88-BF76-83F426AA9432
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
That looks like the HFP front lip and it’s pretty readily available in the USA. College hills honda or eBay has plenty of actual Honda dealers.

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This gotta be a region-specific item, it's not found under the US nor Japan accessory catalog, but I do remember seeing this somewhere else before, the splitter that looks Mugen but made by Modulo for the Sedan. Seems like your local dealer would be the route I'd go😬

Edit:
From the US, there are
The pre 2019: https://www.collegehillshonda.com/2016-2021-honda-civic-sedan-exterior-accessories/08F01-TBA.html
The post 2019: https://www.collegehillshonda.com/2016-2021-honda-civic-sedan-exterior-accessories/08F01-TBA-.html
And HFP lip: https://www.collegehillshonda.com/2...sedan-exterior-accessories/08F01-TEA-182.html

Edit again:
I guess there's also a route to repair it, have the splitter off, sand down, fill the scratches, repaint it, if it's cheaper than replace it.

Last edited:

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Charlie said:
Hi Everyone, came back to my car in the car park with this damage. I've just quickly sprayed it to make it temporarily passable. Does anyone know where I can buy a Modulo original or replica of one? I'm in Sydney and can only find two places that sell it and they either have no reviews or terrible reviews. Happy to purchase internationally. Thanks in advance for any help. Ta.

6818B015-B610-4A88-BF76-83F426AA9432.jpeg
All you need is a rattle can that matches CBP. I don't see any damages done to the underspoiler, just minor scuffs.

That looks like the HFP front lip and it’s pretty readily available in the USA. College hills honda or eBay has plenty of actual Honda dealers.
It's different than we the North America has, these are only available in South East Asia and Australia.

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Might have to take a punt on a supplier with poor reviews. Bugger lol
Sponsored