Parts for Si and Type-R now on Honda eStore

mile2424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Thoughts on putting the Type R wheels and brembo's on a normal sport hatchback? Anyone know how much the brakes are? And the wheels?

Also, I like the wider side fenders of the R, I am wondering how this would look on a normal sport hatchback since it's not quite so aggressive looking. Could I just get the wider side fenders or do I also need the R front bumper and rear bumpers as well to match up?

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I'm having a hard time finding the part number for the front seats. Gonna try to order this on my local dealer. That + Red Seatbelts is the only thing I'm interested in. The wheels, brakes and everything else I don't care tbh.

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Thoughts on putting the Type R wheels and brembo's on a normal sport hatchback? Anyone know how much the brakes are? And the wheels?

Also, I like the wider side fenders of the R, I am wondering how this would look on a normal sport hatchback since it's not quite so aggressive looking. Could I just get the wider side fenders or do I also need the R front bumper and rear bumpers as well to match up?
Dont see no point in putting Brembo's on the Civic Hatchback unless you are making serious power.

mister_egg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 OWP Civic Si Coupe
Thinking of getting the Type R LED headlights for my Si, does anyone think I'd need anything else besides the left and right headlight assemblies? You think I can use the hardware from the projector halogens?

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

d0nutrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think this is it:

shift knob - 54102-TGH-A00
flange nut - 54103-TGH-A00

shift boot assembly - 77296-TGH-A01ZA

Looks like you might need the flange nut to hold the boot up.
I'm tempted to do it, but not sure if I want a metal knob in Florida.
Did you happen to go with this setup? And did you have to get all three items to make it work?

kmarkz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
has anyone found a place that will ship to canada, looking to get the Type R shift knob.

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
almost 1500$ for the type r wing??? bananas
someone correct me if I'm wrong! but that's pretty pricey
My local Honda dealer quoted me $2,800 just in parts and i used to work there so the parts guy was giving me a little discount.

trashboat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe (Energy Green Pearl)
I think this is it:

shift knob - 54102-TGH-A00
flange nut - 54103-TGH-A00

shift boot assembly - 77296-TGH-A01ZA

Looks like you might need the flange nut to hold the boot up.
I'm tempted to do it, but not sure if I want a metal knob in Florida.
I ordered the shift knob and the flange nut, however as of a couple of weeks ago it was on backorder with no real ETA...

Is the shift boot for the Type R really a different part from the Si shift boot? That would be really dumb, I'd figure the collar was the same setup, with the main difference being the Si shift knob is 1 big metal piece with a nut vs the Type R being 2 separate pieces.

d0nutrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ordered the shift knob and the flange nut, however as of a couple of weeks ago it was on backorder with no real ETA...

Is the shift boot for the Type R really a different part from the Si shift boot? That would be really dumb, I'd figure the collar was the same setup, with the main difference being the Si shift knob is 1 big metal piece with a nut vs the Type R being 2 separate pieces.
I too ordered all three parts from my dealership and they didn't say anything about back order. I didn't get the Si (Ordered Sport and still waiting for it to arrive) but from what I understand you shouldn't need the boot as it has the collar ring already and should just snap on to the flange nut.

Cat Damon

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, 2017 Civic Hatch LX 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My local Honda dealer quoted me $2,800 just in parts and i used to work there so the parts guy was giving me a little discount.
I was just looking into this for my hatch and wondering if you'd actually need to replace the entire tailgate (68100-TGH-A00ZZ for CTR, 68100-TGG-A00ZZ for standard hatch) because of the way the wing attaches.
Sponsored