• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

North Carolina Partout-Selling [SOLD] K Tuner v1.2 [SOLD] LED Low beams and Aftermarket Side Markers Still Available

ItzOmar

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex-t Sedan (CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've sold my civic and got a myself a 2019 Buick Regal TourX about a month ago.

[SOLD] The K Tuner device (v1.2) is unlocked along with TSP's Stage 1 Non-Si 1.5t Tune. I had it paired with my 2018 Honda Civic Ex-t cvt. $280 w/ shipping included
Honda Civic 10th gen Partout-Selling [SOLD] K Tuner v1.2 [SOLD] LED Low beams and Aftermarket Side Markers Still Available 20220625_185409

Low Beams/Fog lights - DDM Tuning Saber 55W ProX Accu/V2 LED Kit, 12500LM, 6000K, Pair,--FBA (H8 / H9 / H11)
I only used them for 4 months and are in great condition.
Asking for $130 shipping incl.
Honda Civic 10th gen Partout-Selling [SOLD] K Tuner v1.2 [SOLD] LED Low beams and Aftermarket Side Markers Still Available 20220602_032405
Honda Civic 10th gen Partout-Selling [SOLD] K Tuner v1.2 [SOLD] LED Low beams and Aftermarket Side Markers Still Available 20220602_032444

Porsche Style Depo Side Markers/Smoked/White LED. I had these wrapped with vinyl from Jets Vinyl the entire time I've had them. I can remove it if requested before selling. - $35 shipping incl.
Honda Civic 10th gen Partout-Selling [SOLD] K Tuner v1.2 [SOLD] LED Low beams and Aftermarket Side Markers Still Available 20220602_032802
Honda Civic 10th gen Partout-Selling [SOLD] K Tuner v1.2 [SOLD] LED Low beams and Aftermarket Side Markers Still Available 20220602_032739

(1) Right side Unity Performance Side Marker/Smoked/White LED - $15
Honda Civic 10th gen Partout-Selling [SOLD] K Tuner v1.2 [SOLD] LED Low beams and Aftermarket Side Markers Still Available 20220602_032947

Feel free to comment or DM me for any questions you may have. Thank you.

Last edited:

dktyson

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey man ill buy the high beams!

OP
OP
ItzOmar

ItzOmar

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any problems or issues with the sunshade?
No major issues with the sunshade beside a crease that formed on one edge, I can take a picture of it for you and there was a small area where the stitching was coming undone but it never progressed. I loved this sunshade so much that I've already purchased another for my new vehicle haha i'll dm you photos

OP
OP
ItzOmar

ItzOmar

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
price drop on ktuner

OP
OP
ItzOmar

ItzOmar

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
price drop on all items

RiGalFK7

First Name
Rigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback EX-L 2018
Country flag
Hi Omar, Ktuner still available?

Jjos

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ej6 & fc1
Country flag
What's the best price you can do for the side markers? I'm located in Northern California
Sponsored