• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Ohio Part out:(

OP
OP

Gagerr

Energy green ;)
First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh, cool. Stupid question, how do you run it without GOD mode? As in, can GOD mode be disabled permanently?
God mode is toggled with cruise main. I'm not sure if you can disable it entirely. I can talk with the creators and see if they can send me a non god mode version. Although ktuners software does come with some healthy base maps (I ran the 23.5 psi tune for 6-9 months before switching to phearable.)
Sponsored

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
God mode is toggled with cruise main. I'm not sure if you can disable it entirely. I can talk with the creators and see if they can send me a non god mode version. Although ktuners software does come with some healthy base maps (I ran the 23.5 psi tune for 6-9 months before switching to phearable.)
That was my impression, but that doing so would mean you disable rev hang without enabling GOD mode? I think I'd much rather have it without GOD mode.

OP
OP

Gagerr

Energy green ;)
First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That was my impression, but that doing so would mean you disable rev hang without enabling GOD mode? I think I'd much rather have it without GOD mode.
Rev hang is cruise off. If cruise is on, rev hang is enabled with pops and bangs (assuming you have a loud exhaust, otherwise you may just get some gurgles.) If you have factory catted DP, I wouldn't recommend the god mode version.

But with all the money your saving buying here, you can afford a Dyno tune look!

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Rev hang is cruise off. If cruise is on, rev hang is enabled with pops and bangs (assuming you have a loud exhaust, otherwise you may just get some gurgles.) If you have factory catted DP, I wouldn't recommend the god mode version.

But with all the money your saving buying here, you can afford a Dyno tune look!
Oh, got it. But sometimes I like to use the cruise mode just for the cruise features and yeah, I have the factory DP and don't plan on changing it. Maybe Phearable can give you a better price on the tune w/o GOD mode than I can get? Thanks for all your responses, I've been busy selling my Vibe to my neighbor.

JNFC3

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civic si coupe
Country flag
Packed up waiting for a buyer! Maperformance 3" race catback
Ask for an invoice! 450 with shipping! (~$475)

PRL front pipe also packed up waiting for a buyer!

Still have my unlocked v1.2 kTuner!

Everything priced super low. Ready to get rid of it for the right price. Also will negotiate generously if you take more than one item!

PXL_20201016_163340506.jpg

PXL_20201016_163347698.jpg

PXL_20201016_163413841.jpg

PXL_20201016_163426710.jpg

PXL_20201016_163731791.jpg
im ready 435 shipped haha

OP
OP

Gagerr

Energy green ;)
First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
$435? Your post says $350 and your eBay listing says $375.
There's 2 exhausts for sale. I am offering the map one for 450+ shipping (on an invoice. Haven't updated ebay because I am also selling it outside of civicx. I thought I'd give you guys a better price. Hence why I said ask for an invoice if you're interested.). He offered 435 shipped a while back and I said no. 350 is for the kTuner wth are you guys talking about?

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
There's 2 exhausts for sale. I am offering the map one for 450+ shipping (on an invoice. Haven't updated ebay because I am also selling it outside of civicx. I thought I'd give you guys a better price. Hence why I said ask for an invoice if you're interested.). He offered 435 shipped a while back and I said no. 350 is for the kTuner wth are you guys talking about?
Oh man, I lost track of the thread, sorry. But your eBay listing does say $375. Anyway, if I decide to get a Ktuner I'll want it either with a TSP tune or the Phearable non-GOD mode tune.

OP
OP

Gagerr

Energy green ;)
First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh man, I lost track of the thread, sorry. But your eBay listing does say $375. Anyway, if I decide to get a Ktuner I'll want it either with a TSP tune or the Phearable non-GOD mode tune.
kTuner just sold

holeshotwrx

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si sedan, 2003 WRX
Country flag
What’s with the lip kit? Don’t see a price on anything lol.

OP
OP

Gagerr

Energy green ;)
First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What’s with the lip kit? Don’t see a price on anything lol.
Added it to kinda feel it out with offers. Didn't feel comfortable putting prices on that stuff. Lip is pretty roughed up but skirts and canards are clean. Will probably be a pickup only type of thing

OP
OP

Gagerr

Energy green ;)
First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
still 2 clean exhausts for sale, roof rack for a 10th coupe, TE37s, (still pending better photos), and prl front pipe for 1.5t

JNFC3

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civic si coupe
Country flag
still 2 clean exhausts for sale, roof rack for a 10th coupe, TE37s, (still pending better photos), and prl front pipe for 1.5t
When are you gonna be able to ship my maperformance exhaust?
Sponsored