• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Nevada Part out from 2017 Honda civic si

OP
OP
Fc3_Si

Fc3_Si

First Name
Rdel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Si Coupe, 17 Si Coupe, 19 Civic Type R
Country flag
Turbo Inlet pipe only fit the W2? I’m very interested in that but I’m getting the Vargas turbo so I figured I’d ask. Amazing prices bro!
Yeah it does, but check on the forum to make sure. I think theres a guy who made a detail post about his vargas turbo installation and he had the 27won tip too.

OP
OP
Fc3_Si

Fc3_Si

First Name
Rdel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bumper and hood sold.

Ml037382

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Interested in W2 sent DM already

DYI01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2019 Nissan Titan, 2017 Yamaha FZ10
Country flag
DM'd about the PRL downpipe.

OP
OP
Fc3_Si

Fc3_Si

First Name
Rdel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
W2 turbo Sold
4 Bar Map Sensor Sold

DP/FP pending
Flex fuel pending
BBK pending
Airlift 3p kit pending

Still for sale:

27won Intercooler with 3inch piping

PRL Race Maf Cobra Intake

27Won Turbo Tip with 27won race intake tube and new gasket.

WedsSport RN05M 18x9.5 +38 wrapped with 225/40/18 and comes with muteki lug nuts

OP
OP
Fc3_Si

Fc3_Si

First Name
Rdel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Everything is sold except the full airlift. Im willing to sell the bags and 3p management separately.

2017-2021 honda Civic Si Airlift bags with braided line $1500 plus shipping

3p Management with dual compressors, tank and all necessary power cords and wiring $1500 plus shipping
Sponsored