Paint Protection Film

OP
OP

cassity14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Accord Ex
Thanks for all of the replies, everyone. I will be looking into Suntek and Xpel Ultimate quite a bit between when I get home tonight and when I pick the car up Tuesday. I’ll probably even try to get the PPF done in Ohio on Wednesday before we leave if possible.

Will probably look to do a partial wrap at first and just hit the main areas - hood, bumpers, etc.

I plan on driving her for a long time, so I want to keep it as well-maintained as possible.
Sponsored

AndyAndromeda-AUS

AndyAndromeda
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th Gen - Vti-LX (Australia)
Country flag
Film is the first thing you should do if you care about your car. After trying many brands over the years, I found Suntek films to be the best. Don't skimp, do the bumper, fenders, headlight and full hood (3/4 is ok too). Film is essential if you do a lot of highway travel. Expect to spend $700-800.
Try $1500 for front of car in Australia for Xpel

Zdiver

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Thanks for all of the replies, everyone. I will be looking into Suntek and Xpel Ultimate quite a bit between when I get home tonight and when I pick the car up Tuesday. I’ll probably even try to get the PPF done in Ohio on Wednesday before we leave if possible.

Will probably look to do a partial wrap at first and just hit the main areas - hood, bumpers, etc.

I plan on driving her for a long time, so I want to keep it as well-maintained as possible.
Where did you buy the car at in Ohio? I am from the Dayton Ohio area and I'm getting clear bra done on the north side of Cincinnati this weekend. The guy doing it uses suntek...

JamesJames

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LAND CRUISER PRADO
Country flag
I was Convinced of the strength and durability of the f-performance brand. Now I am very certain of the fact that even in Europe they make good protection for the car. Now my car looks like new even after more than a year of exploitation.
Sponsored