Paint code 2020 si Rim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic si
Country flag
Hi there,

My rim got cur rash... and my heart is bleeding... anyone knows about the paint code of 2020 SI black rim? I love the black one, and I am searching for a touch up paint to fix that...

Thank you!!!
Sponsored

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
Hi there,

My rim got cur rash... and my heart is bleeding... anyone knows about the paint code of 2020 SI black rim? I love the black one, and I am searching for a touch up paint to fix that...

Thank you!!!
I don’t know if there is a touch up paint available for the wheel paint. I think it is a powdercoat with a matte protective coating on top. It’s more of a gray color than black. I would take it to a wheel repair shop and see what they say they can do.

I have gotten the clear coated wheels refinished before and the place I went to had a hard time matching the black paint color.

Give us a pic. I wanna see how bad you butchered the wheels on that curb:popcorn:

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic si
Country flag
I don’t know if there is a touch up paint available for the wheel paint. I think it is a powdercoat with a matte protective coating on top. It’s more of a gray color than black. I would take it to a wheel repair shop and see what they say they can do.

I have gotten the clear coated wheels refinished before and the place I went to had a hard time matching the black paint color.

Give us a pic. I wanna see how bad you butchered the wheels on that curb:popcorn:
Honda Civic 10th gen Paint code 2020 si Rim curb rash

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Thanks!

Did you try it before, how did the work?
I've used their gloss black paint to touch up some minor curb rash on one of my other cars and it worked great. You have to be no more than a foot away to know its been painted.

xile6

First Name
jermaul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si, 05 scion tc turbo , 98 honda civic turbo
Country flag
Ah that sucks.

If you ever find a paint code. Be sure to let me know.

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
If it's really bugging you, try using a sharpie. It will turn purple as it fades but it could be used as a temporary solution. Hell, if you leave it like that long enough, you may end up just forgetting about it anyway. It's really not too bad. Many years ago I curbed some aftermarket wheels I had on my GTI. Totally bruised my ego initially but after a few months I never thought much about it and considered them battle wounds as it was my daily driver.

Maybe look into having the wheel refinished although that probably wouldn't be much less than just buying a whole brand new wheel. I've read you can get them for a little over $200 now.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic si
Country flag
If it's really bugging you, try using a sharpie. It will turn purple as it fades but it could be used as a temporary solution. Hell, if you leave it like that long enough, you may end up just forgetting about it anyway. It's really not too bad. Many years ago I curbed some aftermarket wheels I had on my GTI. Totally bruised my ego initially but after a few months I never thought much about it and considered them battle wounds as it was my daily driver.

Maybe look into having the wheel refinished although that probably wouldn't be much less than just buying a whole brand new wheel. I've read you can get them for a little over $200 now.
thank for replying my friend. Yeah local tire shop asked for 200 for refinish, which is almost the same as buying a new wheel. that's why i am looking for a touch up paint. If I can't find the exact paint code, I'll just use the testors flat black you mentioned before. Thank you very much bro

si_well

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
I curbed mine awhile ago and bought Dupli-color universal flat black (ASF 0104) touch up and it worked like a charm. I got my wheels rotated after applying it and now I honestly can't figure out which one was the repaired one without closely inspecting them. Unfortunately I didn't take before and after pics though.

Here's the exact one I used: https://www.amazon.com/Dupli-Color-ASF0104-Universal-Exact-Match-Touch-Up/dp/B00HE68ESI

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic si
Country flag
I curbed mine awhile ago and bought Dupli-color universal flat black (ASF 0104) touch up and it worked like a charm. I got my wheels rotated after applying it and now I honestly can't figure out which one was the repaired one without closely inspecting them. Unfortunately I didn't take before and after pics though.

Here's the exact one I used: https://www.amazon.com/Dupli-Color-ASF0104-Universal-Exact-Match-Touch-Up/dp/B00HE68ESI
Thank you! was your wheel curbed as bad as mine?

DallasCRX

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Honda GL1100 GoldWing Interstate, 1986 Honda CRX Si, 2009 Honda CRF250X, 2009 Aprilia Shiver, 2010 Nissan Frontier, 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
The paint used on these is Matte Berlina Black and, unfortunately, is not available for touch up purposes so the code is irrelevant.

JonathanD071302

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
NH-547, can be found some places online. Hopefully I did my research correctly and it is a good match to the OEM wheel paint, scuffed mine up pretty bad going through a tight drivethru
Sponsored

Reactions: mjh