Paint and fabric defense.. should I wax my car?

Fk8tjt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda type r 2018
Country flag
I guess the dealership included Allstate paint and fabric defense on the type r I got and idk if I should wax it or when I should. I guess there is some sort of special clear coat that they put on it I dont know how it works. If anyone has any insight i would greatly appreciate it. I love washing my baby. I just want the best for her.
Sponsored

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
If you google allstate paint and fabric defense it says they use scotchguard protector... if you google that, all you get is their PPF clear film... I doubt they wrapped the entire car. I hate when dealers add "paint and fabric defense..". The exterior defense seems fake and interior defense seems like a liquid repellant spray they applied..

OP
OP

Fk8tjt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda type r 2018
Country flag
If you google allstate paint and fabric defense it says they use scotchguard protector... if you google that, all you get is their PPF clear film... I doubt they wrapped the entire car. I hate when dealers add "paint and fabric defense..". The exterior defense seems fake and interior defense seems like a liquid repellant spray they applied..
Thanks a lot man I appreciate it!
Sponsored