First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Hi everyone.

I just bought a 2020 Si a little over two weeks ago and am trying to connect with other 10th gen owners. I'm relatively new to the forums and couldn't find any thread dedicated to post updated information about meets happening around Pennsylvania as time goes on. I'm from NEPA specifically, but didn't want to limit this thread to one quadrant of the state, so feel free to let us know about any Cars & Coffee or any other meets going on within the keystone state!

I know this weekend there is a Cars & Coffee Toy Drive going on hosted by a police department in Harrisburg. Let me know if anyone is interested in going. Details below.
Date:Sunday Dec 8th, 2019
Time: 8:00am - 11:00am
Address: George Park, 300 N Nyes Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17112​
Sponsored

SKOOK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Coupe Sport 6MT 2.0L, 2018 Civic Sedan LX CVT 2.0L, 1998 EJ8 Civic Coupe, 1993 EJ1 Civic Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congrats on your new purchase! I'm pretty familiar with NEPA myself...so it's awesome to see other local enthusiasts on here. While this weekend will not work for me, I am definitely interested in future meets!

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
I'm in York. I drive up to Moscow/Scranton area a couple times a year but I've only had the R up there once.
I don't really know of much going on that isn't pop-up or whatnot but as the weather improves the events will start to stack up. Facebook seems to be the best way to keep track of everything.
There's cars&coffee Lancaster, there's events at the BMW dealer in Reading, and there's some at the Alfa Romeo dealer in Harrisburg. I don't go too much further than that typically for events.
Sponsored