• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: PA: 2020 Honda Civic Type R - $35,000

OP
OP

Rjp4419

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
That is not at all unfortunate, something we have in common.

This thing should have sold it's first week.
Yeah, I think social media has ruined people.

But yeah....I’m amazed it’s still here. Will be going to Vroom towards the end of the month. Sure they’ll list it for 37500

Fresh oil change and tire rotation! Also will part out the flaps and side markers if anyone is interested in those.

OP
OP

Rjp4419

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Price lowered again. Tell your friends. Find me a buyer and beers are on me ?

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
im in the same boat my man.. cant sell her at all lol

OP
OP

Rjp4419

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
in theory used car market is only going up based on studies.. so their loss not ours ;)
I did my vroom deal. It’s good for 7 days. So someone will pay more lol.

But GLWS man!

DagCTR

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Country flag
I pmd a few days ago.
Did you go through with the broom offer?

if not and you still check this forum let me know

jmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NSX-T & 2021 Civic Type R LE USA-029
Country flag
Yeah, I think social media has ruined people.

But yeah....I’m amazed it’s still here. Will be going to Vroom towards the end of the month. Sure they’ll list it for 37500

Fresh oil change and tire rotation! Also will part out the flaps and side markers if anyone is interested in those.
FWIW I used Carvana to sale my 2018 CTR CW with 8930 miles for $37186. My Vroom offer was $36K something. My son picks up his two son's 4 & 2 in his CTR. Two car seats work fine in the Type R.
Sponsored

Last edited: