P2R (PowerRevRacing) Full Catback Exhaust

pivit90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 17, RS 16, Evo X 15
Country flag
Are these exhaust systems not on their website?
I habe no idea why they removed it, its been off their site for a while... i have one laying around in my garage. Pm me if you want pics.

I went to a valve system exhaust i have 2 little kids.
Sponsored

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Didn't they update this exhaust from when they first released it? I thought I remember seeing some areas in the piping where it would go down in diameter, back up to another size, then back down again...but from the pics, it looks like it was pretty straight through design.

fmoua916

Nothingbettah2do
First Name
Fong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r agean blue
Country flag
I
Didn't they update this exhaust from when they first released it? I thought I remember seeing some areas in the piping where it would go down in diameter, back up to another size, then back down again...but from the pics, it looks like it was pretty straight through design.
is 3” all the way

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I

is 3” all the way
yeah, I see that now...but I remember it was a tad different...even someone on the 1st or 2nd page had mentioned it...and of course caused turmoil and ended being some cyber yelling at one another.

Edit, yeah, they definitely updated it since I last looked at this page. I remember it being all kind of strange looking, but looks fine now...too bad they don't make them anymore for those that wanted one

https://www.civicx.com/threads/p2r-powerrevracing-full-catback-exhaust.20242/#post-355935
https://www.civicx.com/threads/p2r-powerrevracing-full-catback-exhaust.20242/#post-356137
https://www.civicx.com/threads/p2r-powerrevracing-full-catback-exhaust.20242/#post-356322

Last edited:

Roadcone

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 FR-S + '19 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
any more info on this?

FK8BOSSMAN

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Civic Type R, 1993 H22 Del Sol
Country flag
Selling my system with 2 resonators. One was replaced with a vibrant resonator. South Florida. Prefer not to ship.
301-807-8934
Chris

OP
OP
the1dynasty

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are these exhaust systems not on their website?
I think they made the system in a batch and then discontinued them. They are no longer available unless you purchase one used.

gustavo R

First Name
gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think they made the system in a batch and then discontinued them. They are no longer available unless you purchase one used.
Hi Im new here. Im buying one used but without the front pipe. Will this work with the stock front pipe? if so do i need any hardware for this install ?

OP
OP
the1dynasty

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi Im new here. Im buying one used but without the front pipe. Will this work with the stock front pipe? if so do i need any hardware for this install ?
Yes, it will work with the stock front pipe. You may need a gasket but the bolt pattern is the same.

gustavo R

First Name
gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, it will work with the stock front pipe. You may need a gasket but the bolt pattern is the same.
I was told to get a gasket, I will order one from p2r and 8mm bolts instead of 10mm.