P2P Turbo Blanket

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue (It's even got a rear spoiler)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am hoping I can get some advice regarding a P2P turbo blanket. I currently have my downpipe out as I am replacing it and am attempting to install the turbo blanket. I can get the top of the blanket to lay properly on the top end of the turbo. However I do not understand how it is supposed to wrap snug on the underside and then be able to connect the springs. Do I need to remove anything else or are the any tips someone may have? I know this is difficult to explain in a forum so if I can provide any additional info let me know. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jcp227

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue (It's even got a rear spoiler)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Photos added for clarity

Honda Civic 10th gen P2P Turbo Blanket IMG_2854.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen P2P Turbo Blanket IMG_2855.JPG

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Photos added for clarity

IMG_2854.JPG

IMG_2855.JPG
Its difficult but you are doing right, I route mine with the downpipe installed. I used tight wire .

Check my pictures...

Honda Civic 10th gen P2P Turbo Blanket IMG_4595.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen P2P Turbo Blanket IMG_4596.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen P2P Turbo Blanket IMG_4602.JPG

OP
OP
jcp227

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Its difficult but you are doing right, I route mine with the downpipe installed. I used tight wire .

Check my pictures...

IMG_4595.JPG

IMG_4596.JPG

IMG_4602.JPG
Thanks. Yeah I'm still working with it. I am having a hard time getting the springs on once it is in place. It just does not seem correct on the bottom size placement wise.

siwelnosaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
Thanks. Yeah I'm still working with it. I am having a hard time getting the springs on once it is in place. It just does not seem correct on the bottom size placement wise.
I am having a similar issue, top is on fine but the bottom won't come all the way around and I can't figure out what it's stuck on. What did you end up doing to make it happen?
Sponsored