Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Right, I didn’t mean to say the whole kit but rather just the ECT2 sensor.

Just drive it around with the CELs enabled and the ECT2 sensor properly rewired and you should pass all the systems sooner or later. Can’t see it taking longer than 30-90 minutes of varied driving. You don’t have to drive it a specific way, although it may make it quicker by doing so.

I think in your case it’s the ECT1 sensor though, no?
Idk about that because I had my ect 2 senor sensor connected and drove for like 200 miles between 55 and 60 everything but the evap and ox2 sensor never went completed. Once I did the cycle about 3 times straight everything went complete so I think the cycle works for certain aspects...
Sponsored

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Idk about that because I had my ect 2 senor sensor connected and drove for like 200 miles between 55 and 60 everything but the evap and ox2 sensor never went completed. Once I did the cycle about 3 times straight everything went complete so I think the cycle works for certain aspects...
Sometimes you can get lucky to where the voltage the flex fuel sensor is sending is close to what the ECU is expecting anyways. If you look at your datalogs you’ll see it reading an ECT2 value.

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Sometimes you can get lucky to where the voltage the flex fuel sensor is sending is close to what the ECU is expecting anyways. If you look at your datalogs you’ll see it reading an ECT2 value.
[/QUOTE

I got it to work without disconnecting the flex fuel but the problem was I turned off my car when I turned it back on the next morning right away emission light and both 02183 and the low coolant temperature so when I would clear out the codes it would reset my whole computer and I would have to go back out and drive

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just passed my emission test.
The code p2183 is not an issue, atleast in illinois it isnt.

All system were ready, except for a few but those were not supported.

Honda Civic 10th gen P2183 code with Sirimoto received_452701759416119
Sponsored