First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si coupe pwp
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i got a little worried this morning when i got this code p145d when i got onto the freeway, just normal acceleration, no more than 30% throttle revving up to about 3k when my check engine light turned on and i quickly loaded up the error on my ktuner, from what i read online, this code could be from maf error or o2 sensor or cat. what's throwing me off is that i disabled the o2 sensor when i put my downpipe on and i even read somewhere that it could be the fans?
I overly worry about these things but the car drove just fine the whole way to work and when i got to work i cleared the code using my ktuner. anyone else experience this?
Sponsored

Andre80

First Name
white civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 1.5 sport +
Country flag
how do i load the error in ktuner, with laptop?

OP
OP
abracadaniel_

abracadaniel_

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si coupe pwp
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Fixed it! Thanks I cleared the code this morning and drove home and as I got home the code came back and so I popped the hood to see a vacuum line on the intercooler piping came off lol

Honda Civic 10th gen P145D code this morning! 52477246-8B8C-4F01-ABED-679CDE463651

OP
OP
abracadaniel_

abracadaniel_

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si coupe pwp
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
how do i load the error in ktuner, with laptop?
If you have the V2 k tuner then you click on the ktuner logo on the top left and click on errors, it'll show what codes your car is throwing.

Isaiahslaya499

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 honda civic
Country flag
Fixed it! Thanks I cleared the code this morning and drove home and as I got home the code came back and so I popped the hood to see a vacuum line on the intercooler piping came off lol

52477246-8B8C-4F01-ABED-679CDE463651.jpeg
Is it still on ? I’m currently having this issue