Owner's Manual Case with Maintenance Log

2Smoker119

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, 2008 Accord v6
Country flag
I know we didn't get an owner's manual with our cars, but what is everyone using to hold their documents and maintenance logs? I had a small leather binder with my last BMW. Just wondering. Would like to have something with a Honda logo.
Sponsored

cleosdad

First Name
Lavelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I know we didn't get an owner's manual with our cars, but what is everyone using to hold their documents and maintenance logs? I had a small leather binder with my last BMW. Just wondering. Would like to have something with a Honda logo.
Not really related, but, the reason these cars don't ship with all the owners manuals is because the engineers, at Honda Japan, wanted this car to be as light as possible. Hence, no 2 lb Honda Owners Manual but available free online. It's amazing the thought that went into this machine.

Schmullis

First Name
Schmullis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Strange - my 2017 touring sedan came with an owners manual

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got my 2018 Civic Coupe EX-T yesterday. Got a manual, a CD containing a bigger manual, and a case for it all. I feel blessed.

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
Mine came with a manual, CD, and Honda logo case for it. I keep a notepad in the case to record maintenance.

TimberWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you didn't get the owner's guide and a CD with the owner's manual on it, then you should go back to your dealer and demand it. It should have come with the car. As for keeping track of your maintenance, use your smartphone or PC. Keep hardcopy receipts in a folder.

solar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6MT
Country flag
Hmmmm, I just got a 2018 and it came with a owners manual and a bunch of other crap with a zipper type case.

Swank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine came with a smaller 'coles notes' version of the manual, and on one of the first few pages it says if you want the full manual you need to contact your dealer within 6 months of purchasing the vehicle new (in Canada). I did so and it's been almost a month, apparently it's on order...

It will vastly increase the resale value of the car down the road ;):D
Sponsored