• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

dima_n

First Name
Dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
wow, I had no idea. I am gonna go try it. I'll be damned, it sure does. I had no clue that feature existed until I read your review. I have 420 miles on the clock. My biggest gripe is rear visibility. I think I don't have any, if not for the reverse camera, I feel blind when reversing. Also the rear wiper I feel should have been there.

CricketSP

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Apex 6MT
First thoughts 250 miles in: For starters I did not intend on getting this car this week or perhaps at all. Car YouTube seemed all over the place on this vehicle for all of the reasons you already know. I traded a 2020 Genesis G70 3.3T AWD in on this Integra and I just say this car was a pleasant surprise. I'm originally from South Florida so I grew up when the 90s Integras. They were a very popular option and I air on the side of originally it was a solid car but there were more GS's then Type Rs and even true GSRs weren't the ones most people had but I digress.

This 2023 model is brilliant. No torque steer and it just keeps in the corners. It's great and well mannered in Houston traffic and the rev match feature makes driving great in any condition. I had no intentions of owning another black car but this thing looks great in every color except launch yellow lol. Call me crazy but this makes enough power if I had to presume and looking at Civic So dynos it's definitely probably in the 215-230 range. This is perfect for a "base" model. The power is great and I can easily pass whoever I want and if I need to downshift to do it even better lol(though you don't have to at highway speeds). I imagine the eventual type S will be designated a spot below the Type R.

I went into this car ready to be dissatisfied but after I drove it I bought it even though I came out of a car with almost twice the power and torque(but an extra half ton in weight). Nostalgia aside this is a very good car.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
On the aspec, if your mirror switch is set to the right side, when you move into reverse it will tilt. I’m not sure what all trims it applies to tho
wow, I had no idea. I am gonna go try it. I'll be damned, it sure does. I had no clue that feature existed until I read your review. I have 420 miles on the clock. My biggest gripe is rear visibility. I think I don't have any, if not for the reverse camera, I feel blind when reversing. Also the rear wiper I feel should have been there.
This actually threw my off, I was used to having the switch to the left for the mirror to tilt. then playing around w/ it, I noticed I was the right.

CricketSP

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Apex 6MT
First thoughts 250 miles in: For starters I did not intend on getting this car this week or perhaps at all. Car YouTube seemed all over the place on this vehicle for all of the reasons you already know. I traded a 2020 Genesis G70 3.3T AWD in on this Integra and I just say this car was a pleasant surprise. I'm originally from South Florida so I grew up when the 90s Integras. They were a very popular option and I air on the side of originally it was a solid car but there were more GS's then Type Rs and even true GSRs weren't the ones most people had but I digress.

This 2023 model is brilliant. No torque steer and it just keeps in the corners. It's great and well mannered in Houston traffic and the rev match feature makes driving great in any condition. I had no intentions of owning another black car but this thing looks great in every color except launch yellow lol. Call me crazy but this makes enough power if I had to presume and looking at Civic So dynos it's definitely probably in the 215-230 range. This is perfect for a "base" model. The power is great and I can easily pass whoever I want and if I need to downshift to do it even better lol(though you don't have to at highway speeds). I imagine the eventual type S will be designated a spot below the Type R.

I went into this car ready to be dissatisfied but after I drove it I bought it even though I came out of a car with almost twice the power and torque(but an extra half ton in weight). Nostalgia aside this is a very good car.

20220611_203359.jpg
Same here buddy. I wasn't even going to test drive it due to that crazy 7.7 0-60.

I figured no way I could go from 2020 Mustang GT to an almost 8 second 0-60 car; I thought the power would be too underwhelming for daily driving but I was pleasantly surprised how well the car handled and accelerate at highway speeds.

I picked up a Red/Orchid 6mt. I am also from South Florida, so might get an upgraded intercooler to deal with the Florida heat.