Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Our talented staff has worked up CGI of what the production 2016-2018 Honda Civic Coupe and Type R could look like based on the Civic concept, spy photos and patent images.

Enjoy the eye candy and let us know what your thoughts!

2017-2018 CIVIC TYPE R:

Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings studio type-r front

Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings studio type-r rear

2016-2017 CIVIC COUPE:

Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings front blue

Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings rear blue

Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings front cyan

Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings rear cyan
Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings front gold

Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings rear gold
Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings front green

Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings rear green
Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings front red

Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings rear red
Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings front white
Honda Civic 10th gen Our latest 2016 Honda Civic Coupe & Type R renderings rear white

martyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boring Accord family hauler
I'd be real happy if the coupe ends up like this. Will it be getting a chrome front grille though? Thought I saw that in some other renders. Or was that just the sedan?

It looks good blacked out like this.

TenGen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 6 Speed
Type-R looks amazing... then I see the yellow coupe. I need some paper towel to wipe up the drool.
Love that yellow too. Reminds me of the old BMW M3 color Phoenix Yellow.

Nice work guys.

EmperorHondus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Accord, 2002 Mazda Protege
The other day I commented that I need four doors, but this coupe is a lustworthy machine. The kids will just just have to be shoehorned into the back. The sedan looks like a Ford Five Hundred in comparison. Come on, Honda! Give us a shred of news already! It's September next month.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
These are really nice. My only gripe would be the lack of the LED taillight bar which we know the coupe is getting. And the front grill is blacked out when it should be chrome, though i'd rather see it be blacked out (can you say plastidip or vinyl wrap?). The lower intakes are nice, but a bit large for the production model which is getting much less aggressive openings. Still, all very good looking renders, is that lighter blue what we are expecting to see on the civic (as the color list listed 2 blue tones available on the civic).

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
The other day I commented that I need four doors, but this coupe is a lustworthy machine. The kids will just just have to be shoehorned into the back. The sedan looks like a Ford Five Hundred in comparison. Come on, Honda! Give us a shred of news already! It's September next month.
How old are the kids? Still small enough to sit in the back?

These are really nice. My only gripe would be the lack of the LED taillight bar which we know the coupe is getting. And the front grill is blacked out when it should be chrome, though i'd rather see it be blacked out (can you say plastidip or vinyl wrap?).
Seriously. It should be easy to black out the chrome and look what a difference it would make. Really don't like the chrome strip, reminds me of the Acura beak :thumb down:

Emina

Threads
Reaction score
It really accentuates how big the sedan looks. That seems to be the #1 complaint that I see online about the new Civic. I hope they do a better job with the sedan roofline. It needs to be more fastback like the M4/M3 does a good job of keeping it sporty even with four doors.

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic SI, 2017 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hopefully, the higher trims will have color matching front grill instead of chrome much like the current generation.

EmperorHondus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Accord, 2002 Mazda Protege
How old are the kids? Still small enough to sit in the back?
They're little, so they still require forward-facing car seats. Both kids and seats used to fit fine in my dearly departed '11 Si coupe. It was just that I'd strain my back getting them in there. In any case, it's a small price to pay for having the coupe over the sedan. This thing is gorgeous.

Gili Greg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Great job on the renderings but do we know the Type R will be a coupe? I'm hoping its a 4 door hatch like the Euro model.
Sponsored