Ososik does it again 11.8 @ 118mph

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m waiting for the “yea but vit said” response. Not trying to stir anything up though.

Pretty amazing what these 1.5’s can do. When I had my 9gen I was so pissed that they downsized and boosted. Now I’m laughing at my past self. Loving the progress this gen is making and how fast it’s happening.

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Anyone else remember when he was getting ridiculed for pumping straight E85 into his tank last summer? Looks like it is working just fine. :thumbsup:
I think it was merely pointed out that doing so, is pointless since you don't see gains past a certain amount. You're assuming the faster times is due to ethanol content. What about the weight reduction, and other mods?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think it was merely pointed out that doing so, is pointless since you don't see gains past a certain amount. You're assuming the faster times is due to ethanol content. What about the weight reduction, and other mods?
I'm certainly not contributing all success to his fuel, but the fact of the matter is that he is the one consistently posting the fastest times we've seen from this platform. Whoever is "next" may very well do it on blended fuel or even something else. Regardless, I am enjoying the opportunity to watch the platform advance, it's a good thing for all of us.

I think we are going to see a lot out of this platform in 2018.

Last edited:

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Vit never said you couldn’t run straight E85, if I’m correct he said there’s no benefit to doing it. You only makes gains up to a certain point with blends. Not sure what the max percentage is. But I knew 11’s were evident! This is such a sweet platform, keeps getting better and better.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone remember the bitching about the small 1.5L in the Si? :)