Shayan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi guys,

By the title you can probably predict what happened. Somebody scraped or hit my car went away. I'm not 100% sure of what happened however this is what I think so. Unfortunately I'm not able to trace when or where it happened, since I only noticed it after I cleaned my car. There are few scratches on the back bumper, I've attached the pictures below. Can yall let me know what options I got, how much will it be to repair, do you think I can use the touch up pen for this?

My car is a 2017 Honda Civic EX-T

P.S. I'm hella annoyed, as this was the last thing I needed.

Honda Civic 10th gen Options for Repair/Fix - Left Back Bumper Damage thumbnail_Image

Honda Civic 10th gen Options for Repair/Fix - Left Back Bumper Damage thumbnail_Image-1

Honda Civic 10th gen Options for Repair/Fix - Left Back Bumper Damage thumbnail_Image-2

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
For the scratches, some polish should pretty much fix all of that. If you want to try it yourself, you'd need a polisher, foam polishing pads and polish/compound. If not, then finding someone (detailer) would be your best bet.

The crack on the other hand will be harder to fix, probably involving bondo, paint, etc. Definitely body shop territory there, if you couldn't live with the crack.

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Those scratches will polish up for the most part.
You’ll either live with the crack in the bumper cover or replace & repaint to do it right.
That’s a bitch of a spot for a crack, but could be plastic welded.
Even repaired, it will still need to be painted and it’ll probably open up again if it gets tapped again.
Sponsored