Opinions on stock Sport/Touring/SI wheels

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
yea the 18 in. wheels with the low-profile tires look cool and handle great but don't hit a curb or a pothole with them.
Sponsored

bvFC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic sport sedan (6mt)
Country flag
Got them 25mm all around?

I love the wheels could have made them wider to fill the wheel wells though. I don't like sharing the same looking wheel though with the sports. Honda should have just at least make the Si wheel specific for the Si like in the past. I am talking design.
Yea, got the 25mm all around. Agree with you on the design.

ksat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan - Modern Steel
Country flag
yea the 18 in. wheels with the low-profile tires look cool and handle great but don't hit a curb or a pothole with them.
..... Or any other random object in the road! Like I did! Ugh!!!

Not sure what it was, but, demolished my rim and now I'm looking to buy a single 2019 Si wheel and tire.

Anyone willing to sell just one to me?
Closer to Ohio the better!

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Yeah these are the best oem wheels imo besides the rsx ones. They both work perfectly with the style of the car. Only wish they were lighter

related to another post above I never take tight turns now. Bashed my wheels once and never again. I’ll wait even if people are impatient behind me

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Saw the same design, but smaller, on a Honda van in Okinawa this summer. I had to look twice -- "Hey, those look like my Sport Touring's wheels...!"

Honda Civic 10th gen Opinions on stock Sport/Touring/SI wheels IMG_7558.JPG

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Saw the same design, but smaller, on a Honda van in Okinawa this summer. I had to look twice -- "Hey, those look like my Sport Touring's wheels...!"

IMG_7558.JPG
The StepWgn :love: seeing it has the same 1.5 turbo engine, I wonder if anyone in Asia have ktune it:yes:

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
The StepWgn :love: seeing it has the same 1.5 turbo engine, I wonder if anyone in Asia have ktune it:yes:
It does? Heh!

I haven't decided whether to start a thread and post all the JDM cars I saw -- meaning all the kei-class and box-shaped cars like this one. Most of the sporty JDM cars that I saw, like Skylines, Supras, and whatnot, were on the US military base. Everywhere else, these boxy cars ruled the roads.

One of my favorite Hondas was the N-Box. I found this walkthru vid later, and it looks like this Custom trim is like they took my Sport Touring and condensed it into half the car. It's got every feature that mine does plus a few extras.

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
I like the blend of black paint and exposed alloy on these wheels. The Si's in particular with the machined alloy looks awesome, but I'm guessing will make scratches a real pain to remove.
It’s not scratches i’m seeing. The paint chips off completely very easily. Its very thin.

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
It’s not scratches i’m seeing. The paint chips off completely very easily. Its very thin.
You're talking about the black painted parts? Hmm, I might look for a cheap way to put some protection on those then while mine are still relatively new.

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It does? Heh!

I haven't decided whether to start a thread and post all the JDM cars I saw -- meaning all the kei-class and box-shaped cars like this one. Most of the sporty JDM cars that I saw, like Skylines, Supras, and whatnot, were on the US military base. Everywhere else, these boxy cars ruled the roads.

One of my favorite Hondas was the N-Box. I found this walkthru vid later, and it looks like this Custom trim is like they took my Sport Touring and condensed it into half the car. It's got every feature that mine does plus a few extras.
Yes it does, and the tailgate opens in 2 directions, the regular lift up, and the "waku waku" opens half the tailgate like a fridge:yes:

I think the Kei cars are really something we can be inspired a lot, since they're so popular there, there're many accessories that are made for them.
I think I saw on Minkara a while ago, someone got a OEM accessories pouch made for a Kei car (or may e the Freed) and put it on the FK7, I believe it's just velcro stick it on the back of the rear seat, just like the seat back protector. I've also saw the OEM accessories that makes the front H emblem to glow :love:
Sponsored