Opinion on vinyl wrap.

krtnchls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Hi. I just need your opinion guys. I have a black 2019 civic hatch sport and Im planning to vinyl wrap my front grill with satin black but im not sure if it's worth doing since my front grill is already in gloss black. So is it better to wrap it with satin black vinyl or just stick with the gloss black and just do ceramic coating? Thanks for your replies. Really appreciate it!
Sponsored

mc21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Country flag
Hi. I just need your opinion guys. I have a black 2019 civic hatch sport and Im planning to vinyl wrap my front grill with satin black but im not sure if it's worth doing since my front grill is already in gloss black. So is it better to wrap it with satin black vinyl or just stick with the gloss black and just do ceramic coating? Thanks for your replies. Really appreciate it!
If your doing it yourself go for it but from experience seeing your in Canada as well my grille wrap got destroyed over the winter by salt&sand so I doubt it'll make it thorough the winter.

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Personally I'd do ceramic coating and keep the black looking nice and glossy. It really depends on what texture you're going for though, I just like the gloss look on our cars better

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You can always wrap it in any color then PPF it to prolong its life. Or just PPF it and keep it gloss black. Mine is wrapped in cf then I ceramic coating the whole car.

Honda Civic 10th gen Opinion on vinyl wrap. PSX_20190806_120523-01

Honda Civic 10th gen Opinion on vinyl wrap. Photo_1556459813597