Ontario check-in!

Captain

Ghost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic FB7 , 2020Civic FC5
Country flag
hi guys thats deal is good or not 2016 civic touring 84 for months financing bi-weekly $202 %3,24 interest.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CdnColin

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's a total of $36,764 assuming you are putting nothing down.

The real question is how much are they charging you for the car? Are they charging you the full list price of $26,990?

Don't let them spin your head with low payments. Negiotate the price of the car then work on payments.

Captain

Ghost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic FB7 , 2020Civic FC5
Country flag
That's a total of $36,764 assuming you are putting nothing down.

The real question is how much are they charging you for the car? Are they charging you the full list price of $26,990?

Don't let them spin your head with low payments. Negiotate the price of the car then work on payments.
They did not give any price they wrote in the e-mail the full undiscounted price for the 2016 Civic Touring.
bi-weekly of finance and leasing options specified

Ash2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC 2016 Touring
@CdnColin Could you tell me how this 1.99% Honda Loyalty Program works? I can't find anything about it on the Honda website. Do you just have to be trading up from one Honda to another and is it applicable for the longer term financing like 48 or 60 months? Thanks.
Hi.
Try classic honda in Brampton. They are good. I Got a wop in November from them when no dealer had it around in gta with best price and accessories.

OP
OP
CdnColin

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They did not give any price they wrote in the e-mail the full undiscounted price for the 2016 Civic Touring.
bi-weekly of finance and leasing options specified
Suggest you get a few quotes. Part of making a comparison is knowing all the prices (total costs) that make up you payment.

CivicNut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (WOP), 2019 Pilot Touring (Black)
Country flag
Agree with @CdnColin. First, get the total cost for the car (including all the accessories and add-ons), then the down payment (if any), interest rate and payment frequency (bi-weekly, monthly, etc.) which will give you the payment.

Definitely get a few quotes, just so you won't have post-purchase regrets about how much you paid ;)

I've also bought my car from Classic Honda, the sales guy (Ali Rahbar) was great.

Goodluck!

OP
OP
CdnColin

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2016 Honda Civic - Canadian Car of the Year!!

j_illang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring
Seriously look at the Touring for an extra $2000. It took me a couple days of comparing the specs to be convinced to go for it and I don't regret it. I quit smoking just to be able to afford the extra $10 a week. On the 2.5hr drive home from the dealer and after playing with all the Sensing stuff I took a break and just drove the car. I put on some 30 year old feel good music, turned up the radio and had one of those rare "holy crap, I'm in love" ear to ear smiles on my face for the next 100 kilometers. The wife loves the heated leather seats, you should have seen the smile on HER face during the test drive. I have 3600 kms on it so far and average 6.8L/100km with 95% spirited highway travelling. On a 1200km Toronto trip I averaged 5.8L/100km with regular driving at 10 to 15km over the speed limit.

A childhood friend sold me the car, not much negotiation on the vehicle's MSRP (apart from included block heater) knowing the situation with the new model, high early adopter interest, and great deal compared to US pricing. I did get $175 off on the 7yr/200km extended warranty's online pricing, deal on all weather package and a lot of free Honda stuff from my buddy. You have a great price for the tint, I'm paying $300 in North Bay. I paid $500 for paint and interior protection with 10 year warranty. Good idea to wait for the WeatherTech mats, Honda's are plasticky and a little underwhelming.

Whatever you end up with, don't look back and drive the crap out of it! I'm planning on enjoying mine for the next ten years as I did with my 2006 Civic EX.
I know what you mean about the happiness moment. You deserve it man!

j_illang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring
I'm from QC.

I ended up getting $1000 off on the aero kit (at that time it was advertised at 2k, but now it is 1.6k), free winter tires, added the mats for full price + moonroof + tints for $300.

The total cost was a bit under $35K (after taxes, accessories, delivery) for my touring at 3.99% over 7 years. $0 down. Wish I could have gotten a lower rate, but lenders don't like me. It still beat the honda rate of 4.49%, so I was happy.

Last edited:

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I may as well say Hi finally as well from up north in Sault Ste. Marie! Rockin the winter mode EX-T hard, I've driven on more snow covered roads so far than not lol. Excited to get spring sometime! Loving my EX-T so far, not a single complaint! :love:
Honda Civic 10th gen Ontario check-in! ima
Honda Civic 10th gen Ontario check-in! ima

velredrx8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic touring, 2004 rx8, 2012 honda civic, 2005 toyota tacoma
Country flag
Hi Sault Ste Marie, I'm from Wawa and bought the first civic out of the Sault in December, had to pre-order it, got the touring. I went to the Sault a few times and haven't seen another one on the road yet.