CajunR

First Name
Hamilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
CAN'T ACCESS ALL OF MY MUSIC. MISSING ~90%. AUTOMATIC DEFAULT IS APPLE, WITH NONE OF MY "NON APPLE" MUSIC AVAILABLE.
Sponsored

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
CAN'T ACCESS ALL OF MY MUSIC. MISSING ~90%. AUTOMATIC DEFAULT IS APPLE, WITH NONE OF MY "NON APPLE" MUSIC AVAILABLE.
What is your "non Apple" music? Do they have an app that supports CarPlay? Do you have said app enabled in CarPlay?

OP
OP

CajunR

First Name
Hamilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
What is your "non Apple" music? Do they have an app that supports CarPlay? Do you have said app enabled in CarPlay?
All types that I did not purchase through Apple. I used to have all of my 1, 654 songs at hand..not now. The app is the same one I have used since 2018. I will take another look.

GGinMP

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR
Country flag
Do they show and play on your iPhone, but not in the car through CarPlay?

Frantic_FK8

First Name
Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8, 240sx
Country flag
My car also started doing this with Spotify for some reason. Only shows some of my saved songs/ playlists but all music is accessible on my phone. Super annoying

JDMFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CBP FK8 CTR
Country flag
My car also started doing this with Spotify for some reason. Only shows some of my saved songs/ playlists but all music is accessible on my phone. Super annoying
This is expected. Car only shows like the top 10 songs or playlists when you're moving. If you come to a stop, everything will pop back up.

Frantic_FK8

First Name
Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8, 240sx
Country flag
This is expected. Car only shows like the top 10 songs or playlists when you're moving. If you come to a stop, everything will pop back up.
Thanks for the heads up! That is annoying since it seems to be random and not music I listen to often
Sponsored