One thing I love that most people here hate...

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
...is the horn!

And this little guy in the showroom at the dealer is why:

Honda Civic 10th gen One thing I love that most people here hate... {filename}

Once I heard the horn myself on my car I instantly connected it to this classic small, almost toy-like, car. It gave me a real retro vibe and I like connecting my small blue Civic to a classic tiny automobile.

But seriously this little car they had in the dealership was so cool. It's so tiny yet had 4 seats!
Sponsored

goodra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T sedan
Country flag
I bought my car from this dealer. The Civic they have there is adorable, and the service was great :D

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I bought my car from this dealer. The Civic they have there is adorable, and the service was great :D
Yeah Greg the internet sales guy was very easy to work with and nice. They seemed super busy there though.

axios77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah Greg the internet sales guy was very easy to work with and nice. They seemed super busy there though.
That's where I bought mine too. I noticed they had 2 Aegean blue touring when I went in to buy mine, but my sales guy said that mine was the last one. I have to agreed with you both on the internet sales staff. Very easy to work with and courteous.

jks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RSX
Country flag
That's the Z600 Coupe and it predates the first Civic by a few years. Honda made a sedan version as well and it was my first car. It has a 35hp, 600cc air-cooled twin and it was the funnest car I have ever driven. That's a nice restoration of the coupe there. They are certainly worthy cars for restoration.

Jon Snow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Cosmic Blue Metallic
Country flag
Haha, bought mine at Stockton Honda too! Great dealership, they were way easier to work with than the many others I tried first. I really wanted to see if I could lift the back of that car up.

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That's where I bought mine too. I noticed they had 2 Aegean blue touring when I went in to buy mine, but my sales guy said that mine was the last one. I have to agreed with you both on the internet sales staff. Very easy to work with and courteous.
Oh did you go Sunday?? I had mine reserved for like a week so thats probably why

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
...is the horn!

And this little guy in the showroom at the dealer is why:

Honda Civic 10th gen One thing I love that most people here hate... {filename}

Once I heard the horn myself on my car I instantly connected it to this classic small, almost toy-like, car. It gave me a real retro vibe and I like connecting my small blue Civic to a classic tiny automobile.

But seriously this little car they had in the dealership was so cool. It's so tiny yet had 4 seats!
Had 2 of these little Honda's on showroom floor where I bought my coupe..
Sponsored