On the fly map switching

uwg55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport 2019
Hi everyone,

Today, I finally decided to create an account here and flash my car with a ktuner v1.2 with the TSP Stage 1 tune on my 2019 civic hatchback (5ANC4x) sport and I've been enjoying it for a few hours now.

The only problem is that I can't seem to have access to the on the fly map switching (to take full advantage of the TSP tune). I followed the tutorial on ktuner own website, I searched to find someone with the same car model as mine but no luck...

I press on the "Main" button on my steering wheel to completely disable the cruise control and hold the "Cancel" button for a few seconds but nothing happens.

I asked a while back the ktuner support to know if my ecu was supported and they told me yes, so I feel kinda dumb having to ask something like this here.

Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks everyone!
Sponsored

Last edited:

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Hi everyone,

Today, I finally decided to create an account here and flash my car with a ktuner v1.2 with the TSP Stage 1 tune on my 2019 civic hatchback (5ANC4x) sport and I've been enjoying it for a few hours now.

The only problem is that I can't seem to have access to the on the fly map switching (to take full advantage of the TSP tune). I followed the tutorial on ktuner own website, I searched to find someone with the same car model as mine but no luck...

I press on the "Main" button on my steering wheel to completely disable the cruise control and hold the "Cancel" button for a few seconds but nothing happens.

I asked a while back the ktuner support to know if my ecu was supported and they told me yes, so I feel kinda dumb having to ask something like this here.

Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks everyone!
When you hold down the Cancel button for 3 or so seconds, it only goes into the map switching mode once you release the button. Just wanted to make sure you know what to expect in case you were thinking that the tach would show the current map while the button was still pressed. The way the instructions are worded is not the clearest.

OP
OP

uwg55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you hold down the Cancel button for 3 or so seconds, it only goes into the map switching mode once you release the button. Just wanted to make sure you know what to expect in case you were thinking that the tach would show the current map while the button was still pressed. The way the instructions are worded is not the clearest.
Yeah I saw that, thanks for the answer.

I just found that my ecu do not support on the fly map switching

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Yeah I saw that, thanks for the answer.

I just found that my ecu do not support on the fly map switching
What's the ECU number?

fahmzhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6spd
Country flag
@uwg55 are you still having this issue? I’m in Canada & have the exact ECU number you have. I got the TSP stage 1 tune & can’t switch maps. Apparently my ECU is not supported but it clearly because I was using it with the ktuner base maps. My ECU number is 37805-5AN-C420

Any input @KTuner ?

OP
OP

uwg55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@uwg55 are you still having this issue? I’m in Canada & have the exact ECU number you have. I got the TSP stage 1 tune & can’t switch maps. Apparently my ECU is not supported but it clearly because I was using it with the ktuner base maps. My ECU number is 37805-5AN-C420

Any input @KTuner ?
Yes, I still have the issue.
I contacted TSP and I told them that ktuner supported this ecu. They sent me another tune but it was still not working so I sent them another message and they told me that it was supposed to work. At this point I gave up.

I was exited for the new phearable.net tune but the ecu is still not supported.. So yeah, I don't what is happening :dunno:

Last edited:

fahmzhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6spd
Country flag
Yes, I still have the issue.
I contacted TSP and I told them that ktuner supported this ecu. They sent me another tune but it was still not working so I sent them another message and they told me that it was supposed to work. At this point I gave up.

I was exited for the new phearable.net tune but the ecu is still not supported.. So yeah, I don't what is happening :dunno:
Yeah I don’t really understand what’s going on here & why our ECU number is not supported. It doesn’t really make sense as a bunch of us Canadian cars have this ECU & also have confirmed full support, yet we don’t get these tunes (at least not the full capabilities).

I contacted @KTuner & they did say “ If you open a new tune and have the feature in quick adjustments then so do they.”

I was hoping to get the Phearable tune as well but their site says the same thing. Like wise for the god mode option. I just wish there was more clarity on this.

phearable

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.phearable.net
Vehicle(s)
Tuner
Country flag
On the fly map switching is a supported feature for 5AN-C4x with ktuner.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Keep in mind ECUs do get updated constantly, so don't blame them for maybe having it listed in the wrong category for a bit!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Keep in mind ECUs do get updated constantly, so don't blame them for maybe having it listed in the wrong category for a bit!
JR... it's a rough crowd here sometimes. ;)