Oil change

WhyMe212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017
Press the 'i' button on your steering wheel and press left or right to scroll to the wrench icon. It will tell you your oil percentage and pending maintenance items. When you hit 15% the light will come on and show you by default everytime you start the car.
I do not have this wrench icon. I went to the main screen to add it but it's not there either!
I have a '17 2.0 EX-L without Sensing and Navi
Sponsored

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
I do not have this wrench icon. I went to the main screen to add it but it's not there either!
I have a '17 2.0 EX-L without Sensing and Navi

The "i" button is on the left side of your steering wheel, not the main dash, the screen behind your steering wheel.

WhyMe212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017
The "i" button is on the left side of your steering wheel, not the main dash, the screen behind your steering wheel.

I know that.. And when I found out I don't have it on "the screen behind the wheel" I went to add it from "the main screen (the 7 inches one)" but it wasnt there either

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I know that.. And when I found out I don't have it on "the screen behind the wheel" I went to add it from "the main screen (the 7 inches one)" but it wasnt there either
Do you have the driver information interface or the physical gauges?. Or maybe since you're in the UAE, maintenance minder doesn't exist and you're stuck using the stickers they put on the windshield.

WhyMe212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017
Do you have the driver information interface or the physical gauges?. Or maybe since you're in the UAE, maintenance minder doesn't exist and you're stuck using the stickers they put on the windshield.
I have the information interface.. your reasons might be the case :(

I understand hardware differences but software?!
Sponsored