Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's awesome dude! I'm glad it worked out. They seemed like nice people! Have you been to that area before? It's hella traffic but if you have the time for an overnight, there's loads of food, drink, etc. Harpoon is there as is Sam Adams I suppose...I didn't make it to either when I was there the last time as I didn't bring a car or rent a car.
If I don't have my Type-R nailed down by the time you're headed down, swing through York PA! It's probably pretty far out of the way-
Thanks again Brian!!!! :bow: I didn't want to call you out in my post. :p

Not sure what the route home will look like yet. I'm debating driving at night as there's less traffic and road drama but I tend to get sleepy after a while.

I plan to make a new post on my trip there and on the way home...like a journal.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Thanks again Brian!!!! :bow: I didn't want to call you out in my post. :p

Not sure what the route home will look like yet. I'm debating driving at night as there's less traffic and road drama but I tend to get sleepy after a while.

I plan to make a new post on my trip there and on the way home...like a journal.
will follow :popcorn:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future CTR owner
Hey Civicx!

So i had a member on here @MrPink refer me to this site! So thank you to him! I have been lurking around since last night and i found out some amazing info on the CTR. I am just as excited as you all are and the wait is killing me. I live in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I am 1st in line at a dealership. I want CW like most of you. Started a tshirt business literally a few days ago.. decided to design some shirts related to the CTR since that is what's on my mind, i won't post anything here since i don't wanna break any rules, but if u have questions or designs you guys want let me know.. i'll do a civicx discount code.. going to adjust pricing today to 28 a shirt, so don't buy anything for now..

looking forward to learning more about the CTR

TypeRMom

First Name
Ciaran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2013 Mazdaspeed 3, 2011 Mazda3, 1979 Datsun 280zx, 2004 honda civic, 1990 ford f150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

UberCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Modern Steel Civic EX-L 2006 Highlander Hybrid 2002 Honda Insight 2000 Audi A6 2.7t
Country flag
I

I am not feeling the "R"espect slogan. But I am just one person, and not speaking for anyone else.
Yup, I would prefer it to actually say "The R is for Respect" than to just say R espect

vader2k

Darkside rider & Senior member
First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R. #433 (EPB). 07 Civic LX (TW)
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.