Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you have to do any trimming or modifications or it's a direct bolt-on??
On the hatchbacks direct bolt on. I did have to trim the lower portions of my rear so it widens it out to fit the three exhaust pipes. The shop cut it out for me when they installed. If you have the newer civic hatch sport rear it will not fit. You will need a new rear from previous sport hatch or buy a type r style rear diffuser. I did buy a new gasket from Honda. I donā€™t recall which gasket they used but I bought both (type r and sport hatch gasket) and returned the one they didnā€™t use.

XGenTakeda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
On the hatchbacks direct bolt on. I did have to trim the lower portions of my rear so it widens it out to fit the three exhaust pipes. The shop cut it out for me when they installed. If you have the newer civic hatch sport rear it will not fit. You will need a new rear from previous sport hatch or buy a type r style rear diffuser. I did buy a new gasket from Honda. I donā€™t recall which gasket they used but I bought both and returned the one they didnā€™t use.
Awesome. Appreciate your reply!!

werdna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Country flag
Anyone else bothered by how the paint doesn't match up on the plastic bumpers vs the metal? It is especially noticeable on our white cars and is really bothering me. I understand this is normal, but man is it bugging me so much, now that I know it is there.

Muckypup22

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si , 2012 civic si, 2018 Acura TLX A-SPEC
Country flag
Anyone else bothered by how the paint doesn't match up on the plastic bumpers vs the metal? It is especially noticeable on our white cars and is really bothering me. I understand this is normal, but man is it bugging me so much, now that I know it is there.
Drives me crazy too.

LampRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I originally thought that my car might be repainted because it looked different. Especially when the light hits it at some angles. Kinda annoying but I feel most people wont notice or just assume its the lighting.

ZeppeMan

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After a bath..
Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread image1

Last edited:

robertk328

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Slowly making mods, got the windows tinted, OEM black emblems, rear bumper applique, weathertech liners, smoked side markers, procivic window visors to be installed... thinking OPT7 brake lights.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread ima