Country flag

Aiirik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback sport WOP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any tips on how to remove the upper spoiler? I want to wrap the spoiler also. Ty
it's two bolts. that's it, theres 2 clips on each side holding it in place once the bolts are out, so watch out as they can break, but if they do they don't really matter.

Rudyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport hatchback
it's two bolts. that's it, theres 2 clips on each side holding it in place once the bolts are out, so watch out as they can break, but if they do they don't really matter.
Do i still have to take inner panel out to take out 2 bolts??

miana79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
I'm mad at myself for getting rust proofing and undercoating. I live in canada where there's a lot of snow and salt in the winter months and I know it will benefit the car long term but.....

When I open my doors I can see this caramel color mess in certain areas. It looks nasty and ruined my beautiful white car. I had no idea it would be like that, I thought the stuff would be clear

Is there anything I can do? Can I put touch up paint over it or something? I'll post pics if needed.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm mad at myself for getting rust proofing and undercoating. I live in canada where there's a lot of snow and salt in the winter months and I know it will benefit the car long term but.....

When I open my doors I can see this caramel color mess in certain areas. It looks nasty and ruined my beautiful white car. I had no idea it would be like that, I thought the stuff would be clear

Is there anything I can do? Can I put touch up paint over it or something? I'll post pics if needed.
Can you take it back to the shop and see if they can clean it up? It is their mess and they should always guarantee their work and keep the customer satisfied. Our WOP shows dark dirt or blemishes and I would not go for this. Post the pics

Javex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan EX WOP - Aero Kit/Wing Spoiler
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

It will clear. I have the same. You have to let it sit for a while and then it clears up. Well... actually... it depends what the dealer used. Mine has a bit inside the doors but I am not cleaning it till the winter is over.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag