Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just took some pictures at the beach today and thought I'd post them here to show some of the differences between our VTI-LX model and the Touring. The VTI-LX is the top of the range civic here and is the only one where you can get, at all, the Honda sensing package. It is standard on this model but unavailable on any other trim. We also get front and rear parking sensors. We don't have power adjustment on the passenger seat or rear heated seats. We also lose a bit of chrome on the door handles and so on.
car3.jpg
car1.jpg
Thanks for posting and for the comparison info. Did that front trim come black or was that a mod? Every continent's Civic is different which kinda sucks but there HAD to be some differentiation. We don't have parking sensors, standard Qi wireless charging, or power folding side mirrors in the States. :banghead: Can't remember what else we don't have. They should've given your trim there the RS alloy wheels which we have standard on our Touring. Oh well.
Sponsored

Rayve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 white Civic VTI-LX (Touring equivalent)
Country flag
Thanks for posting and for the comparison info. Did that front trim come black or was that a mod? Every continent's Civic is different which kinda sucks but there HAD to be some differentiation. We don't have parking sensors, standard Qi wireless charging, or power folding side mirrors in the States. :banghead: Can't remember what else we don't have. They should've given your trim there the RS alloy wheels which we have standard on our Touring. Oh well.
The front trim was an extra from Honda. We don't get the wireless charging either but I plug my phone in for Android Auto anyway so that isn't an issue for me. We do get the folding mirrors as you mentioned and those are the 17 inch alloy wheels which are standard on the RS variant here but you can fit the 'black pack' which has the more aggressive looking wheels and all the lower body black trims and the alloy pedals - no way to get the sensing package though which was an instant decider for me. We also don't have a capless fuel tank, or the subwoofer intruding into the trunk and we do get a HDMI port on the head unit instead of a second USB.

Interestingly enough we get an international version of the instruction manual which does not include North America but does include Africa, Asia and South America so if anyone has any questions about variations between the markets I should be able to find out pretty easily.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey man, what % tint do you have?
The tint shop I took it to installed SunGard ceramic tint. 50% front windows and 20% rear windows and back screen. I've had limo tint in one of my past cars and it was a PITA to back up at night because it was too dark. Decided to go with 20% which was perfect as it was dark enough to provide privacy, yet allowed me to see well out when backing up. Granted we have a backup camera but old habits die hard sometimes and I feel better when I can look out of the back screen. 50% for the front because technically it's illegal in CA to tint the fronts although cops don't really bat an eye over it as long as they can see the driver. I didn't want to take that chance as my brother was pulled over once for his 20% tint of the front windows.

Last edited:

mjyumping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 626 Hatchback
Country flag
The front trim was an extra from Honda. We don't get the wireless charging either but I plug my phone in for Android Auto anyway so that isn't an issue for me. We do get the folding mirrors as you mentioned and those are the 17 inch alloy wheels which are standard on the RS variant here but you can fit the 'black pack' which has the more aggressive looking wheels and all the lower body black trims and the alloy pedals - no way to get the sensing package though which was an instant decider for me. We also don't have a capless fuel tank, or the subwoofer intruding into the trunk and we do get a HDMI port on the head unit instead of a second USB.

Interestingly enough we get an international version of the instruction manual which does not include North America but does include Africa, Asia and South America so if anyone has any questions about variations between the markets I should be able to find out pretty easily.
Hi mate, I didn't know that our Civic didn't have the capless fuel filler. Could you take a photo of that for me pls? I didn't look at the fuel filler during my last test drive.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag