Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread

thatpinkfc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anyone seen an orchid pearl with tinted side markers? I'm interested in doing them to my car but just want to see an idea of how they look first.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anyone seen an orchid pearl with tinted side markers? I'm interested in doing them to my car but just want to see an idea of how they look first.
I remember seeing a forum member with a WOP who tinted his side markers at first before finally jumping the bandwagon and did the side marker swap. I believe it was @Quicksipper. Maybe he'll post it here for you or you can PM him. I've tagged him.

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I remember seeing a forum member with a WOP who tinted his side markers at first before finally jumping the bandwagon and did the side marker swap. I believe it was @Quicksipper. Maybe he'll post it here for you or you can PM him. I've tagged him.
Sorry i deleted those pictures from my phone a while back

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry i deleted those pictures from my phone a while back
I tried to look for that post on the forum, it was like looking for a needle in haystack. LOL. How've you been man?

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I tried to look for that post on the forum, it was like looking for a needle in haystack. LOL. How've you been man?
good! been so busy lately I havent had time to post much. we've been polishing this monstrosity! I've been dead sore for the past 3 weeks

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread IMG_1992.JPG

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
good! been so busy lately I havent had time to post much. we've been polishing this monstrosity! I've been dead sore for the past 3 weeks

IMG_1992.JPG
Dayum! You're right that is a monster. :eek: How long does it take to polish that plane?! Your car is looking awesome still though :thumbsup:. How many miles you got now? How is the nose bra working for you? We've been getting a lot of rain these past few days, so I took mine off. I have the clear bra also so I can get by without the nose bra when it's raining. Dirt and sand can get trapped under the edges so just be cautious of that. Looks like it's been raining on your end too. The good thing is that we are finally out of the drought and I can handwash her on the driveway! The rear bumper and side are grimy and my rims are filthy. Miss lovin' on my car :love:.

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dayum! You're right that is a monster. :eek: How long does it take to polish that plane?! Your car is looking awesome still though :thumbsup:. How many miles you got now? How is the nose bra working for you? We've been getting a lot of rain these past few days, so I took mine off. I have the clear bra also so I can get by without the nose bra when it's raining. Dirt and sand can get trapped under the edges so just be cautious of that. Looks like it's been raining on your end too. The good thing is that we are finally out of the drought and I can handwash her on the driveway! The rear bumper and side are grimy and my rims are filthy. Miss lovin' on my car :love:.
this is our first time polishing something on this scale so it was a learning curve for us, the Polish has taken us 3 weeks so far only because we had bad weather that turned the metal before we sealed it so we are repolishing it and sealing it this week. it's agonizing. lol
-yeah I don't have a clear bra on mine so I keep it waxed and sealed it's a pita. it has 30k miles already so at this point I'm upside down, oh well..plan on keeping it for a while anyway. recently I put masking tape only because I've been doing alot of driving between FW and Houston and I know I'm not gonna have the time to maintain it. notice the tape underneath:

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread IMG_2021.JPG

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
this is our first time polishing something on this scale so it was a learning curve for us, the Polish has taken us 3 weeks so far only because we had bad weather that turned the metal before we sealed it so we are repolishing it and sealing it this week. it's agonizing. lol
-yeah I don't have a clear bra on mine so I keep it waxed and sealed it's a pita. it has 30k miles already so at this point I'm upside down, oh well..plan on keeping it for a while anyway. recently I put masking tape only because I've been doing alot of driving between FW and Houston and I know I'm not gonna have the time to maintain it. notice the tape underneath:

IMG_2021.JPG
Great tip on the tape method. Never thought of that! Thanks!

Rayve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 white Civic VTI-LX (Touring equivalent)
Country flag
I just took some pictures at the beach today and thought I'd post them here to show some of the differences between our VTI-LX model and the Touring. The VTI-LX is the top of the range civic here and is the only one where you can get, at all, the Honda sensing package. It is standard on this model but unavailable on any other trim. We also get front and rear parking sensors. We don't have power adjustment on the passenger seat or rear heated seats. We also lose a bit of chrome on the door handles and so on.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread car3
Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread car1